Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-08-09, 02:45 PM   #1
SirLLoydCyrus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
minimap buttons...vanished?

i just got carbonite the way i like it. blizzard minimap docked just to the left of the carbonite minimap, that way i can see quests and nearby herbs/nodes on the map easily, but i noticed i'm missing a particular minimap button - the search button...or whateer it's called. the one where you click and get a menu of options to search for; repair, herbs, minerals, reagen vendors, etc.

i took the minimap buttons off the minimap and with the carbonite button instead and i DID see that particular minimap button, but when i reload the UI with the buttons around the minimap it vanishes. of course i tried movign all the buttons to see if maybe it was hidden underneath something else; this doesnt seem to e the case. even before i changed the UI i went into the map options; i figured there would be an option near the option to take out the map and scheduler button, but i did not see anyting for the tracking button.

am i missing something here? not sure which direction to look in anymore, maybe i overlooked something?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » minimap buttons...vanished?