03-24-13, 11:54 PM   #1
Persephanie
A Murloc Raider
Pet battle Average Lvl of pets in the zone?

My friend doesn't use addons and she informed me that she was able to tell the lvl of the battle pets in the zone we were in by using her map. She said "where it says the average lvl of mobs in the zone, under it it tells the average lvl of the pet battle pets." Is there a way to view this using carbonite's map? Or is this feature planned to be added?

03-25-13, 06:49 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
never seen that myself on the map, but it is definitely something I can look at adding. Especially since right now it tracks fishing levels which is no longer necessary, so that could be reused for pet levels.

03-28-13, 11:16 PM   #3
Persephanie
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
never seen that myself on the map, but it is definitely something I can look at adding. Especially since right now it tracks fishing levels which is no longer necessary, so that could be reused for pet levels.
here is a Screenshot for referance:

It says the lvl of the zone and under it it tells the pet lvl.

03-28-13, 11:19 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I don't think that's standard map, since they have the pet tracker addon installed (can see the icon for it in the top right of the map)... but I could be wrong.

03-28-13, 11:27 PM   #5
Persephanie
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I don't think that's standard map, since you have the pet tracker addon installed (can see the icon for it in the top right of the map)... but I could be wrong.
Its the standard map. Like I said my friend doesnt have any addons and she was the one who showed it to me. I disabled all my addons in this one

She doesnt have addons but I do, so it wont show on mine but it shows on the base UI which she has. These pics are of my UI. (first with addons, but with carbonite's big map turned off and second with no addons). If you have carbonite press Alt-M to pull up the base game map and it shows. I just dont like having to use the base game big map because it doesnt have the nice zoom features that carbonite does. ^_^

Last edited by Persephanie : 03-28-13 at 11:31 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Pet battle Average Lvl of pets in the zone?