12-01-12, 12:44 PM   #161
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Does anyone know what's happening with omnicc? It isn't working for me. The textures for my death knight's UI panels, and reputation screen are WoW's default textures. Along with achievement and auction houses and such. However on my other toons, its ok. Anyone know what's up?

This is the error for omnicc. Im also getting an aurora error.

37x OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: in function "GetVersionID"
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:31: in function "UpgradeSettings"
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:25: in function "StartupSettings"
OmniCC-5.1.1\main.lua:23: in function "?"
OmniCC-5.1.1\main.lua:15: in function <OmniCC\main.lua:14>

Last edited by Gloks : 12-01-12 at 01:02 PM.

12-01-12, 01:26 PM   #162
Clasmir
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Does anyone know what's happening with omnicc? It isn't working for me. The textures for my death knight's UI panels, and reputation screen are WoW's default textures. Along with achievement and auction houses and such. However on my other toons, its ok. Anyone know what's up?

This is the error for omnicc. Im also getting an aurora error.

37x OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: in function "GetVersionID"
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:31: in function "UpgradeSettings"
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:25: in function "StartupSettings"
OmniCC-5.1.1\main.lua:23: in function "?"
OmniCC-5.1.1\main.lua:15: in function <OmniCC\main.lua:14>
I am seeing the same thing. Trying to figure out now if a previous version will work.

12-01-12, 02:31 PM   #163
Clasmir
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Clasmir View Post
I am seeing the same thing. Trying to figure out now if a previous version will work.
Fixed it.

Go into the curse client and delete OmniCC, and make certain the checkbox for deleting saved variables is selected as well. Then I downloaded the latest from http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/omn...les/107-5-1-1/

Which is probably the same as we get here but I went right to the source to save some time / hassle.

12-01-12, 03:09 PM   #164
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Just tried that. Didnt work.

12-01-12, 05:06 PM   #165
regen1337
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Clasmir View Post
Fixed it.

Go into the curse client and delete OmniCC, and make certain the checkbox for deleting saved variables is selected as well. Then I downloaded the latest from http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/omn...les/107-5-1-1/

Which is probably the same as we get here but I went right to the source to save some time / hassle.

WORKING FINE THX !!!

(delete your omnicc config files in your WTF Folder) (saved Variables)
and its working like a charm

12-01-12, 09:15 PM   #166
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by regen1337 View Post
WORKING FINE THX !!!

(delete your omnicc config files in your WTF Folder) (saved Variables)
and its working like a charm
Now that worked for me! Tyvm!

12-01-12, 11:36 PM   #167
Skypperx
A Murloc Raider
How i can change targets buffs and debuffs?
There are debuffs that are not showing up in target.

12-02-12, 07:59 AM   #168
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Skypperx View Post
How i can change targets buffs and debuffs?
There are debuffs that are not showing up in target.
That's done through Raven - it has exclusion lists which are annoying as things like Pyroblast are on it. You need to remove spells from the exclusion list - thing is it's done by spell ID so you have to look them up on wowhead. On wowhead, a spell page's URL has the spell ID at the end like http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1978

12-02-12, 03:08 PM   #169
outbirk
A Defias Bandit
Tired completely re-installing the UI, and I'm still getting not DoT bars next to my target frame. Any ideas?

12-02-12, 05:01 PM   #170
gsnerf
A Murloc Raider
Just wanted to confirm the loot assignment bug. Here's the error message:

Code:
35x nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\Loot-Beute.lua:667: Usage: GiveMasterLoot(slot, index)
<in C code>
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\Loot-Beute.lua:667: in function "OnAccept"
FrameXML\StaticPopup.lua:3897: in function "StaticPopup_OnClick"
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <string>:"*:OnClick":1

Locals:
self = StaticPopup1 {
 0 = <userdata>
 hideOnEscape = 1
 inviteAccepted = 1
 itemFrame = StaticPopup1ItemFrame {}
 data = "LootWindow"
 button3 = StaticPopup1Button3 {}
 extraFrame = StaticPopup1ExtraFrame {}
 icon = StaticPopup1AlertIcon {}
 maxWidthSoFar = 320
 button2 = StaticPopup1Button2 {}
 moneyFrame = StaticPopup1MoneyFrame {}
 moneyInputFrame = StaticPopup1MoneyInputFrame {}
 text = StaticPopup1Text {}
 editBox = StaticPopup1EditBox {}
 timeleft = 0
 numButtons = 2
 maxHeightSoFar = 85.000007629395
 button1 = StaticPopup1Button1 {}
 which = "CONFIRM_LOOT_DISTRIBUTION"
}
data = "LootWindow"
I suspect self:GetText() is wrong, as the function requires an index, but gets the items name (just a guess, didn't debug into it)?

12-03-12, 12:13 AM   #171
Jubant
A Kobold Labourer
I've noticed that if I hold shift on an item that's being rolled on I don't see a stat compare. I haven't been able to find anywhere in the UI to toggle that. What am I missing?

12-03-12, 05:31 PM   #172
anubis06660
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
junk seller

still has the error below. I did a fresh install with 7.3 r3, and then did the addon update w/ r4. Couple tidbits of info that might help. It still sell the grays for me. Also was on an alt and received the error, yet I had no gray items in my inventory. Hope this helps.

1x nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:88: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:88: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:146: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:91: in function "Fire"
Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

12-04-12, 12:16 PM   #173
Craacoottee
A Kobold Labourer
Raven

Hi!

i have a problem, i can't see my buff and debuff a the top right of the screen and on the target! omnicc don't work to..

I love RealUi but is impossible to play without that..

Do you know why?

Thank's

Craacoottee!

12-04-12, 05:31 PM   #174
metalman
A Kobold Labourer
Is there any way to change the font size of the info bar on the bottom of the UI?

12-05-12, 12:22 PM   #175
Greenhorn04
A Murloc Raider
Help

Hi,
i Disable the Action Bar Extras ...

we can i enable ?

thanks

12-05-12, 03:30 PM   #176
Tripwyr
A Defias Bandit
I recently started leveling a monk brewmaster, and I've noticed there are several abilities which could be better tracked. The following abilities are important to Brewmasters, and could use some form of tracking bar/interaction:

Tiger Palm applies buffs:
Tiger Power (Self buff) - Attacks ignore 30% armor. 20 seconds.
Power Guard (Self buff) - Your next Guard is increased by 15%. 30 seconds.
Both could simply be a bar. At the very least Tiger Power should be tracked via a bar, Power Guard could be tracked some other way or not tracked at all.
Brewing: Elusive Brew Stacks up to 15 times.
Could be identical to rogue's combo points (except the same teal color as monks?) and 1 point = 3 stacks. Then 5 "points" would mean a 15 stack of Brew.
Stagger - Monk's mastery/mitigation mechanic, applies 3 different buffs:
Light Stagger
Moderate Stagger
Heavy Stagger
Could be tracked the same way Rogue's Bandit's Guile is tracked. A single bar which can be colored Green, Yellow or Red (representing their respective buffs). Then, similar to Vengeance, the actual value of the stagger could be displayed as a number at the bottom of the bars.
Just ideas, but currently Brewmaster support is fairly poor.

Additionally, Rogue's Anticipation talent should be tracked.

Anticipation - Grants an "overflow pool" for 5 extra combo points. Any points generated beyond the standard 5 will stack this buff, and offensive finishing moves will convert this buff into new combo points.
Currently I have this being tracked by the former deadly poison (deadly poison no longer has stacks) tracking display. I simply changed the debuff to a buff, and changed the spell ID from Deadly Poison to Anticipation. This causes Anticipation stacks to display as green counters underneath the standard Combo Point tracker.
Thanks for all of the hard work, this is better than anything I've ever used before. My entire guild uses ElvUI, but when I switched post-patch I couldn't last 15 minutes without RealUI. I switched back immediately. I have no idea what I'm going to do if RealUI gets abandoned.

12-05-12, 08:51 PM   #177
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for the post, Tripwyr. Class Tracking is always a work in progress and this info helps a lot.

If anyone else has suggestions to improve their own class/spec tracking, don't be afraid to post

Originally Posted by Tripwyr View Post
I recently started leveling a monk brewmaster, and I've noticed there are several abilities which could be better tracked. The following abilities are important to Brewmasters, and could use some form of tracking bar/interaction:

Tiger Palm applies buffs:
Tiger Power (Self buff) - Attacks ignore 30% armor. 20 seconds.
Power Guard (Self buff) - Your next Guard is increased by 15%. 30 seconds.
Both could simply be a bar. At the very least Tiger Power should be tracked via a bar, Power Guard could be tracked some other way or not tracked at all.
Brewing: Elusive Brew Stacks up to 15 times.
Could be identical to rogue's combo points (except the same teal color as monks?) and 1 point = 3 stacks. Then 5 "points" would mean a 15 stack of Brew.
Stagger - Monk's mastery/mitigation mechanic, applies 3 different buffs:
Light Stagger
Moderate Stagger
Heavy Stagger
Could be tracked the same way Rogue's Bandit's Guile is tracked. A single bar which can be colored Green, Yellow or Red (representing their respective buffs). Then, similar to Vengeance, the actual value of the stagger could be displayed as a number at the bottom of the bars.
Just ideas, but currently Brewmaster support is fairly poor.

Additionally, Rogue's Anticipation talent should be tracked.

Anticipation - Grants an "overflow pool" for 5 extra combo points. Any points generated beyond the standard 5 will stack this buff, and offensive finishing moves will convert this buff into new combo points.
Currently I have this being tracked by the former deadly poison (deadly poison no longer has stacks) tracking display. I simply changed the debuff to a buff, and changed the spell ID from Deadly Poison to Anticipation. This causes Anticipation stacks to display as green counters underneath the standard Combo Point tracker.
Thanks for all of the hard work, this is better than anything I've ever used before. My entire guild uses ElvUI, but when I switched post-patch I couldn't last 15 minutes without RealUI. I switched back immediately. I have no idea what I'm going to do if RealUI gets abandoned.

12-06-12, 02:41 AM   #178
regen1337
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Thanks for the post, Tripwyr. Class Tracking is always a work in progress and this info helps a lot.

If anyone else has suggestions to improve their own class/spec tracking, don't be afraid to post

is it possible to Track Elusive Brew like the described way with points or similar..

and if u activate the brew u get a Dodge buff can this dodge buff be displayed as a bar ticking down so you alway see how long u have the dodge buff active ?

tryed it but the problem is the stacks are elusive brew and the activated buff is also elusive brew maybee it works with spell _ID because when u trak the name it tracks both dhe stacks and the buff in one bar

12-06-12, 08:17 AM   #179
regen1337
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
can somebody post the three SpellIDīs 4 the Stagger Spells for monk Tanks ?

cant find them
light stagger
medium stagger
high stagger ....

thx 4 help

12-06-12, 09:13 AM   #180
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by regen1337 View Post
can somebody post the three SpellIDīs 4 the Stagger Spells for monk Tanks ?

cant find them
light stagger
medium stagger
high stagger ....

thx 4 help
according to wowhead
124275 for light
124274 for moderate
124273 for heavy

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI