06-24-13, 04:58 PM   #2161
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Thank you very much Nib. I want to make beautiful man-love to you for the Aura Tracker btw. It's pretty much what I used to forge out of WeakAuras.

06-24-13, 06:49 PM   #2162
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
You leave beta and already are up to r3. Do you not have a mechanical pony avatar? (cause you are a machine). Congrats on release! I concur with the poster above - the aura bar thus far has reduced my need for something like WeakAuras completely. This is excellent news, as while I had no issue using WA, I lack the graphic design sense to make it 'fit' or look pretty. RealUI is one of the few that blends it right in.

Is it possible to scale the top-right Raven icons, without mucking up anything else Raven related? Something about them being way off in the corner means I need them slightly bigger (initially I was scaling the action bars a bit bigger as well, but trying to break that habit).

06-24-13, 07:01 PM   #2163
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
Is it possible to scale the top-right Raven icons, without mucking up anything else Raven related? Something about them being way off in the corner means I need them slightly bigger (initially I was scaling the action bars a bit bigger as well, but trying to break that habit).
/raven > Bar Groups > Layout tab > Format > Icon Size

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-24-13 at 07:38 PM.

06-24-13, 09:15 PM   #2164
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
info bar?

Love the work you've done here, very nice.

Any way to quickly launch professions via the info-bar? Is that like a broker or is it all self-contained?

06-24-13, 11:02 PM   #2165
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Thanks all who helped out in testing the beta and for providing feedback and support to help improve RealUI. Couldn't have done it without you

Originally Posted by neov View Post
Love the work you've done here, very nice.

Any way to quickly launch professions via the info-bar? Is that like a broker or is it all self-contained?
It's self-contained. I may program a professions thingy for it, though.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-24-13 at 11:35 PM.

06-25-13, 02:19 AM   #2166
Stratosphere
A Murloc Raider
New errors

http://pastebin.com/WF9Vd1B8

06-25-13, 04:32 AM   #2167
Nerds
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Found out the cause, will get it fixed up by tomorrow
I'm still seeing this bug - with RealUI enabled, TSM is unusable. This is using Version: 8.0 r3.

edit: ignore me, I had unzipped the update into the wrong WoW install :P Everything is working perfectly now, cheers!

edit 2: whenever I use the AH (TSM specifically), I get these white boxes all over my screen. They vanish with a reload. Screenshot with /fstack

http://i.imgur.com/nsgpwru.jpg

Last edited by Nerds : 06-25-13 at 04:44 AM.

06-25-13, 04:54 AM   #2168
asoka
A Defias Bandit

Actionbar-Problem

Got some problems with the bartender-bars. Everytime i change their position, they keep getting back to their old, when i'm logging out. this is the only problem i got with this UI.

Greetings, Asoka

06-25-13, 10:55 AM   #2169
Eisritter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Dbm?

So I want to install the RealUI 8 but I raid tonight. Will DBM work with 8 or should I keep using 7?

06-25-13, 11:55 AM   #2170
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Stratosphere View Post
Update to latest RealUI

Originally Posted by Nerds View Post
edit 2: whenever I use the AH (TSM specifically), I get these white boxes all over my screen. They vanish with a reload. Screenshot with /fstack

http://i.imgur.com/nsgpwru.jpg
Hmm, looks like WoW Instant Messenger frames. I shall download both and do some testing.

Originally Posted by asoka View Post
Got some problems with the bartender-bars. Everytime i change their position, they keep getting back to their old, when i'm logging out. this is the only problem i got with this UI.

Greetings, Asoka
On the Action Bars config panel (/realui), untick RealUI Control.

Originally Posted by Eisritter View Post
So I want to install the RealUI 8 but I raid tonight. Will DBM work with 8 or should I keep using 7?
Yes, DBM will work fine.

06-25-13, 12:08 PM   #2171
Droxx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hey nib, loving v8. well done.

any chance of getting v7 dot timers back for Locks? i find them much better for keeping track of debuffs. DK is ok with 2 but playing affliction i find the v7 style much better.

06-25-13, 12:57 PM   #2172
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

i'm using arkinventory for my bags, and it seems if i loot with the mouse where the bag is, the bag window overlaps the loot window.. making it hard to see what's being looted. so... is there a way for the loot window to always be on top?

06-25-13, 01:10 PM   #2173
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Droxx View Post
hey nib, loving v8. well done.

any chance of getting v7 dot timers back for Locks? i find them much better for keeping track of debuffs. DK is ok with 2 but playing affliction i find the v7 style much better.
No plans to bring back IceHUD. If you're feeling adventurous, you could give the original IceHUD a shot

Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
i'm using arkinventory for my bags, and it seems if i loot with the mouse where the bag is, the bag window overlaps the loot window.. making it hard to see what's being looted. so... is there a way for the loot window to always be on top?
Hmm, Ark must set it's frame strata really high I'll see about adding in some code to prevent this from happening, for now though your best bet may be to set a custom loot window position (/real > Advanced > Settings > Modules > Loot)

Just installed AI and it seems to be at the Medium frame strata level. Could you type /fstack and post a screenshot with your cursor over ArkInventory's bag frame? May help in diagnosing what's goin on

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-25-13 at 01:15 PM.

06-25-13, 01:41 PM   #2174
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Hi Nib,

here is the French Translation. If there is any complaint, let me know and I'll correct it.

I also attached some images of character strings I could not find in the localization file. If you can tell me where these strings are, I can correct the translation.

Take care,
Ruven.
Attached Files
File Type: lua frFR.lua (10.9 KB, 389 views)
File Type: zip TranslationIssues.zip (256.7 KB, 303 views)

06-25-13, 01:49 PM   #2175
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Hi Nib,

here is the French Translation. If there is any complaint, let me know and I'll correct it.

I also attached some images of character strings I could not find in the localization file. If you can tell me where these strings are, I can correct the translation.

Take care,
Ruven.

Hey Nib, how can I Help you translating to Portuguese(Brazilian) ?

Just get those files up and put the hands on?

06-25-13, 01:58 PM   #2176
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Had this issue 3 times now with the tracking

Yes a /rl does fix it until it appears again. I get them after coming out of a raid so far and 1 dungeon they stay there without a target. once I reload it is fine. I am on the latest revision as well.

06-25-13, 02:04 PM   #2177
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Ruvengaard View Post
Hi Nib,

Take care,
Ruven.
Woot! Thanks
Those strings that are translated but not in the locale files are taken directly from WoW's GlobalStrings file. Other strings which aren't translated I just haven't gotten around to adding in yet. I shall get around to doing it one day

Originally Posted by vaizard View Post
Hey Nib, how can I Help you translating to Portuguese(Brazilian) ?

Just get those files up and put the hands on?
Thanks for the offer

To translate, download the attached file and translate the strings after the = sign.

I.e:
L["Position"] = "Posição"

It can be a bit of work, as the length of the text needs to fit RealUI windows. So experimenting and shortening of some strings may need to be done. As seen in the image below, some strings need to be short:
Attached Files
File Type: lua enUS.lua (9.3 KB, 415 views)

06-25-13, 02:06 PM   #2178
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Had this issue 3 times now with the tracking

Yes a /rl does fix it until it appears again. I get them after coming out of a raid so far and 1 dungeon they stay there without a target. once I reload it is fine. I am on the latest revision as well.
Interesting. My visibility code may need some tweaking

06-25-13, 02:28 PM   #2179
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Woot! Thanks
Those strings that are translated but not in the locale files are taken directly from WoW's GlobalStrings file. Other strings which aren't translated I just haven't gotten around to adding in yet. I shall get around to doing it one day

Thanks for the offer

To translate, download the attached file and translate the strings after the = sign.

I.e:
L["Position"] = "Posição"

It can be a bit of work, as the length of the text needs to fit RealUI windows. So experimenting and shortening of some strings may need to be done. As seen in the image below, some strings need to be short:
OK I will do it. I'm a programmer so I get he idea of the LUA so I Think no problem.

This job is to thank you for how easier u make my life playing wow lol.

06-25-13, 02:35 PM   #2180
vaizard
An Aku'mai Servant
Now a doubt

It's possible to keep the track of Mogu Rune of Fate and Lesser Charm of Good Fortune like we have the tracking of valor points, honor points and etc?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI