04-22-11, 01:15 PM   #41
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Dude! ( Ok I'm ocd about clutter... ) That dual screen is sick. *runs out to buy new monitor*

04-22-11, 01:15 PM   #42
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
By the way! Thank you everyone for the 5 stars on the thread

08-17-11, 03:39 AM   #43
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Ok, thread is getting kinda dead peoples TIME FOR NEW SCREENIES!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_071611_064527.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	665.1 KB
ID:	6447  

08-20-11, 01:36 PM   #44
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is what my UI looks like for pretty much all of my characters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	OrctalesUI.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	244.2 KB
ID:	6451BEWARE!! 1280 x 800

Fairly plain, but then all I do is quest. I don't do raids, or battlegrounds or even dungeons/instances (very often - I've got to run them solo, so....).

My computer (a laptop with crappy Microsoft integrated graphics) will just lock up if I try. I stepped into Arathi Basin once, just because I had a quest there, and nothing moved on my screen for at least 30 seconds. After that I got around 1-2 fps. And the only thing I don't have either disabled or on the lowest (for the game graphics) setting is "Particle Density", and that's only so I can see the "sparkly" things for quests and gathering easier. Running without addons helps so little that I just figure "What the heck! Might as well like what I'm looking at while I play.".

Yeah. Not doing that again any time soon.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

11-06-11, 10:47 PM   #45
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
I like it man very nice and well put together imo. Minimal yet functional

11-24-11, 08:33 PM   #46
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you. That's pretty much what I was looking for. I didn't realize how cluttered my UI had become til I saw screenies of others that were so open. I worked at it to get this look and I think I'll stick with it for a while.

Sorry 'bout the long delay in replying. I've been without internet for most of this month (went out on 11/2/11). Just got it again on Monday (11/21/11) and just noticed this post today.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

11-29-11, 07:42 PM   #47
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Thank you. That's pretty much what I was looking for. I didn't realize how cluttered my UI had become til I saw screenies of others that were so open. I worked at it to get this look and I think I'll stick with it for a while.

Sorry 'bout the long delay in replying. I've been without internet for most of this month (went out on 11/2/11). Just got it again on Monday (11/21/11) and just noticed this post today.
lol no worries man. Out of 9 million downloads of carbonite we're the only two posting hahaha.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Post your UI