09-07-09, 03:28 AM   #21
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Care to elaborate on how it breaks those policies, and why you think that WoWInterface would host the addon if it's breaking those policies?
Nah ignore Ackis , Silenia

He already knows all the arguments and reasons behind this whole debate. He was also the one that brought attention to wowmatrix stripping addons of copyright.

He's being silly

Ackis : stop being silly , son
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

09-07-09, 05:19 AM   #22
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

09-07-09, 03:24 PM   #23
Ackis
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
Ackis : stop being silly , son
Sorry got very frustrated with carbonite last night.

Two morons have me on their friends lists. Since they use carbonite I get spammed with addon messages from them. :P

And their code is extremely hard to read, I tried adding support for carbonite within ARL and just gave up since I couldn't make heads or tails of their code. :P

09-13-09, 07:57 PM   #24
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Care to elaborate on how it breaks those policies, and why you think that WoWInterface would host the addon if it's breaking those policies?
........ And, suddenly....... there was a long pause. Heh heh.

-- Kreelor

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Wowinterface is fine but Curse is better!