09-16-05, 08:33 PM   #1
Zweider
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
4.7 - Toolbar scaling on /console reloadui fixed

I've now updated to 4.7, fixing the problem where toolbars weren't staying resized after a /console reloadui, or after logging out and logging back in without exiting the game completely.
09-17-05, 12:08 AM   #2
Tembinar
A Defias Bandit

Cooldown count

Bibby,
thanks for a great mod, I've been using this with Insomniax for about 4 months and have always really liked it's clean and easy to use interface. My only problem is that as a druid, I love having cooldown count showing me how long I have left until cooldowns are over. This worked fine in insomniax but I've stopped using that mod as it doesn't get updated very often. I've got all my UIs working perfectly now but when I tried adding an out of date cooldown count mod, it just doesn't seem to work.

Is there anyway that you could include this feature in bibtoolbars? I know that a lot of people really like cooldown count but it doesn't get updated anymore and now seems broken.

Thanks again for a great mod.
09-17-05, 12:20 AM   #3
SaberHawke
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Tembinar
Bibby,
thanks for a great mod, I've been using this with Insomniax for about 4 months and have always really liked it's clean and easy to use interface. My only problem is that as a druid, I love having cooldown count showing me how long I have left until cooldowns are over. This worked fine in insomniax but I've stopped using that mod as it doesn't get updated very often. I've got all my UIs working perfectly now but when I tried adding an out of date cooldown count mod, it just doesn't seem to work.

Is there anyway that you could include this feature in bibtoolbars? I know that a lot of people really like cooldown count but it doesn't get updated anymore and now seems broken.

Thanks again for a great mod.
I have a copy of cooldown count that works with this version. Someone modified the original and posted a link to it in one of these forums a couple of weeks back. If you can't find it and want to post a private message to me with an email address, I will mail to you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » 4.7 - Toolbar scaling on /console reloadui fixed