12-17-12, 08:15 AM   #1
jwmsd1
A Defias Bandit
Map zooming in

When ever I go into a building or different area / zone. It causes the map to zoom in all the way. I have to zoom back out to a usable map. I do not recall ever having this problem before, Is it a setting I am missing with the updates.

12-17-12, 11:12 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jwmsd1 View Post
When ever I go into a building or different area / zone. It causes the map to zoom in all the way. I have to zoom back out to a usable map. I do not recall ever having this problem before, Is it a setting I am missing with the updates.
Set the Carbonite map to look the way you want it. Then right click a non-icon area of the map, and in the menu choose "Save Map Scale". Once you do that, you can right click the map any time it isn't scaled correctly and use the "Restore Map Scale" option in the menu.

You can also set a key bind to restore the saved map scale in Blizzards key binding interface. Just open the key binding window ("esc" key > Key Bindings) and scroll down the list to the Carbonite section. The setting you want is "Restore Saved Map Scale".

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

12-28-12, 12:19 AM   #3
Elhazred
A Defias Bandit
Map zoming

Thanks for the work around, but it would be best if it were fixed, not just by passed. The same thing is happening to me and it gets really old really quick.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map zooming in