04-12-06, 06:25 AM   #1
Twister
A Defias Bandit
Talking Help me idenify this thing!

Hey. Yesterday I saw this thing on the CTmod site, but I couldn't figure out if it was part of CTmod or just another mod. Can you guys help me find out what it is and where to download it?
The pic should be here: http://www.ctmod.net/screenshots.ct?a=screenshot&i=87

The thing I'm looking for is the bar right above his XPbar where it says XP%, XpToGo, avg XP and kills left.

It would be really great if you could help me find out where to get it. Thank you.
04-12-06, 06:47 AM   #2
ostvard
A Murloc Raider

XP Bar Text

This can be set as options on BEB (basic experience bar)

Last edited by ostvard : 04-12-06 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
04-12-06, 10:30 AM   #3
Twister
A Defias Bandit
Thank you... Most of it worked well...
I got some error messages that wouldn't go away until I relogged, but that was because of the new patch I think, but they dont come up unless I try to configure anything, so I configured and then relogged. Anyway, it works well. The % is accurate, xp left is correct, the average xp works, and the time until lvl is also quite accurate, but the remaining kill count is waaaaay of. I was at 2250xp till lvl and had an average of 221xp and it said "215 kills left"
(2250/221=10.18 kills left)
Anyone know how to fix it or if there is another addon like this out there it would help me alot

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Help me idenify this thing!