01-21-14, 02:02 AM   #1
moonaa
A Kobold Labourer
Looking for a compilation for raiding

Hello all!

I am currently looking for a new UI for raiding. Hoping to find one for dps and anther for heals. I would like a download link for the two. If possible, i would like elvui in the UI for both, but i dont mind otherwise.

If someone could give me the name of it or even possibly a download link.

Thanks all in advance!
Cheers!

Emerickk
01-21-14, 03:17 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you're only interested in ElvUI, you will probably have better luck on the ElvUI site, as its creator does not allow it, or any modified versions of it, to be uploaded on any other sites.

Other than that, UI needs are very subjective. Everyone has their own idea of what a UI should look/act like for raiding. Rather than ask people what they use -- many of which are going to be very different from what you want -- why don't you just take a few minutes to look through the UI compilation categories on this site? Everything has a screenshot. Find something that looks good to you, and give it a try. If it's not what you're looking for, try something else.

Or, just make your own UI. It's not really all that hard. You probably already know what you don't like about the default UI, and what you want to change or replace. You probably already know which addons you like for major features like action bars and unit frames. Go install them and set them up the way you want. Now go find addons to do the other things you want to do, and set them up. If next week you decide you don't like how something works, change it. You'll end up with a better UI if you actually build it around your needs from the beginning.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a compilation for raiding