10-08-08, 09:17 AM   #1
xenius
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hunter Talent Build & some helpfull addons

Hey!

Can someone check my talent build? i am atm lvl 46, and i would like to know if i got a good build for my lvl. So if anyone would be that kind to check out my build and give me some advice or a decent build i would be happy!

this is my current build http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ta...d+Halls&n=Fuzy

And for the addons now, i already got Fizzwidget hunter helper. Another great addon for hunter maybe?

Greetz

Last edited by xenius : 10-08-08 at 09:31 AM.
10-08-08, 10:02 AM   #2
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
i found BM the best way to go while leveling so your on a good roll, for the addon part there is an addon wich lets you put food in it and then you only need to click it when your pet gets hungry, can't remember the name at the moment.

to be honest, i don't have many hunter specific mods, i'm using a reagent/ammo tracking fubar addon coz i have a lock/hunter/druid/mage/rogue so its for multi-class. And thats about it to be honest.

i've downloaded that trapbar addon from davies and its cool, but haven't really played with my chars the last few weeks since i'm kind of modifying the Wrath Enhanced UI and i'm trying to get that one compatible with wrath as well (almost done).

What i would advise is an aggro meter so you can see how much room there still is to deal dmg before you get aggro instead of your pet.

And maybe Venantes is a nice idea as well, that one is a sphere addon wich basically combines your hunter skills for traps/beast mastery/etc all in one addon so you can save a bit of room on your action bar

Greetz,

CM
10-09-08, 04:07 AM   #3
xenius
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by contramundi View Post
i found BM the best way to go while leveling so your on a good roll, for the addon part there is an addon wich lets you put food in it and then you only need to click it when your pet gets hungry, can't remember the name at the moment.

to be honest, i don't have many hunter specific mods, i'm using a reagent/ammo tracking fubar addon coz i have a lock/hunter/druid/mage/rogue so its for multi-class. And thats about it to be honest.

i've downloaded that trapbar addon from davies and its cool, but haven't really played with my chars the last few weeks since i'm kind of modifying the Wrath Enhanced UI and i'm trying to get that one compatible with wrath as well (almost done).

What i would advise is an aggro meter so you can see how much room there still is to deal dmg before you get aggro instead of your pet.

And maybe Venantes is a nice idea as well, that one is a sphere addon wich basically combines your hunter skills for traps/beast mastery/etc all in one addon so you can save a bit of room on your action bar

Greetz,

CM
I already have omen ^^

and i made macro's for my traps

/cast [nomodifier] Freezing trap
/cast [modifier:shift] Explosive trap
/cast [modifier:alt] Frost trap

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Talent Build & some helpfull addons