02-15-14, 04:55 PM   #1
bsmorgan
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Global Shopping List (which alt needs what)

Before Blizzard nerfed tradeskill links (and therefore the addons that used them), I was able to queue items to be crafted on one toon and then go on another toon and see what was needed by the first toon.

Are there any addons that implement a global shopping list so that I can add item and quantity on one toon and then see that list on another? I hate to resort to pencil and paper or an external application like Excel.
02-16-14, 12:56 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

If all you want is a simple "5 Solid Stone, 22 Copper Ore" type list, there are dozens of in-game note-keeping addons you could use for that. Searching for "note" should bring up plenty of options.
08-18-15, 04:46 AM   #3
davidmikky66
A Kobold Labourer
Are there any addons that implement a global shopping list so that I can add item and quantity on one toon and then see that list on another? I hate to resort to pencil and paper or an external application like Excel.
08-18-15, 11:09 AM   #4
bsmorgan
A Cobalt Mageweaver
If you limit yourself to just crafting, then Skillet has a Shopping List. You add to the list by "queuing" items to be crafted. If that toon doesn't have the required reagents, they are added to that toon's shopping list. The shopping list can be viewed by other toons on the same account and items can be fetched from banks or bought at vendors by those other toons.

I you want a general purpose addon, then Skillet isn't currently capable of doing that.
08-18-15, 06:33 PM   #5
JDoubleU00
A Firelord

TradeSkillMaster has a shopping list IIRC. I am still learning my way around TSM, but it is overkill if all you want is a shopping list.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Global Shopping List (which alt needs what)