11-29-10, 10:49 AM   #1
fmjets11
A Defias Bandit
Quests Per Zone not showing up. PLEASE help with Loremaster

I am working on Loremaster and I have queried the server to show all my my completed quests but it shows them for the entire world not just "Wetlands". If I am in wetlands even if I have completed 40 quests it will show I have completed 0.

It shows Wetlands Database (0). I have clicked low level quests, all quests, and nothing will show up. If I go to the history tab and uncheck all quests it shows Wetlands Completed (0) even though I have completed alot of quests in Wetlands.

Please help I am working on Loremaster and I am trying to get it to show me the available quests in the zone, it doesnt seem to want to show any quest givers unless I am right up on them, it wont show them for the entire zone.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Last edited by fmjets11 : 11-29-10 at 03:42 PM.

11-29-10, 11:04 AM   #2
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by fmjets11 View Post
I am working on Loremaster and I have queried the server to show all my my completed quests but it shows them for the entire world not just "Wetlands". If I am in wetlands even if I have completed 40 quests it will show I have completed 0.

It shows Wetlands Database (0). I have clicked low level quests, all quests, and nothing will show up. If I go to the history tab and uncheck all quests it shows Wetlands Completed (0) even though I have completed alot of quests in Wetlands.

Please help I am working on Loremaster and I am trying to get it to show me the available quests in the zone, it doesnt seem to want to show any quest givers unless I am right up on them, it wont show them for the entire zone.

Thanks for your help in advance.
With the changes to the game I dont know if these addons will be helpful anymore, but prior to 4.0 going live, i used Loremaster and Everyquest

They helped so much. If this doesnt help you, then np, just ignore. Happy Hunting.

11-29-10, 11:10 AM   #3
fmjets11
A Defias Bandit
Does that mean that this Carbonite addon doesnt work either?

11-29-10, 08:43 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All quests in the Carbonite database have been deleted and reset. They do not have starters, enders or objective locations. They will be repopulated as we get the data. This will take a few weeks.

Read this:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=37173

11-29-10, 09:13 PM   #5
fmjets11
A Defias Bandit
This makes alot of sense now! Thank you for clearing this up. I appreciate it. Now GO GO Cata!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Help: Will not show completed quests, or incomplete quests per zone.