02-15-10, 03:22 PM   #1
Sralis
A Defias Bandit
Please Update Carbonite to Fix Quest Auto Watch Issues.

For the last week or so, my quest haven't been updating with the auto watch. It seems like I am not the only one with this issue. Quest aren't updating in the quest watch or quest list after they are picked up. I really love Carbonite and hate the thought of having to switch to another Addon that we won't name cause I CAN'T Stand that one.

PS I would of posted this under the quest section, but for some reason I can't post to that Area

Sralis, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

02-15-10, 08:12 PM   #2
rlp122
A Defias Bandit
Go into the Carbonite options menu under the Quest Watch secition and uncheck "Modify Game Objective Settings: Instant, No Autowatch". It is at the very bottom of the list.

This will fix Carbonite until they get it repaired.

02-18-10, 01:20 AM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thread here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=30303

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Please Update Carbonite to Fix Quest Auto Watch Issues.