01-10-06, 10:30 AM   #1
SolitaryB
A Defias Bandit
BibMod and CTRA conflict

My screen freezes up when I have CTRA and BIBmod on at the same time. Disabling bibmod removes this problem. Also my raidpane (under social) displays me as in raid (with a group roster) even though I'm not in a party/raid. It also have some conflicting text over it (from the pane that's usually there when one is not grouped). I neeeed bibmod and ctra.. so please help.
----
To fix this does as scrum has said in other forum:

After updating to 1.9 and various addons to current 1.9 versions, I noticed a problem in the 'Raid' tab (pressing O to open Friends/Who/Guild/Raid/CTraid dialog box). When out of a raid, it has a few paragraphs describing Raids. With both BibCore and CT_RaidAssist enabled, it shows the individual player slots overlaid on top of the original text even when not in a raid. It appears to be caused by a line in the .TOC file.

-- Original --
## Dependencies: Blizzard_AuctionUI, Blizzard_BattlefieldMinimap, Blizzard_BindingUI, Blizzard_CraftUI, Blizzard_InspectUI, Blizzard_MacroUI, Blizzard_RaidUI, Blizzard_TalentUI, Blizzard_TradeSkillUI, Blizzard_TrainerUI

-- Modified and now working (Removed Blizzard_RaidUI)--
## Dependencies: Blizzard_AuctionUI, Blizzard_BattlefieldMinimap, Blizzard_BindingUI, Blizzard_CraftUI, Blizzard_InspectUI, Blizzard_MacroUI, Blizzard_TalentUI, Blizzard_TradeSkillUI, Blizzard_TrainerUI

Not sure why the dependencies are needed. It appears to be working fine without and the overlaid image is gone.

-Scrum

Last edited by SolitaryB : 01-10-06 at 11:25 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » BibMod and CTRA conflict