03-04-10, 11:03 AM   #1
peneyofdeath
A Murloc Raider
Bar issue

Mildly similar to the key binding issue, except mine aren't disappearing.

Though the only reason I'm posting a bug here is that it got much worse with the new release than it had been before.

Before the release, it just applied to my characters that frequently had their bars swapped (aka, my druid and rogue). In the release notes, I saw that there was going to be something to fix this, so when I saw it came out I downloaded it.

Then I opened up my dk to play, no change in bars so I figured I'd have no issues...Her buttons full out started responding, and not just after a vehicle change, but in the middle of tanking an instance the keys stopped responding and I had to ask my group to wait as I reloaded the UI. At that point, I didn't even want to dare switching forms on my druid while running with my guild.

Please, if anyone can offer some help on this, it'd be wonderful.

03-04-10, 11:26 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is the new version more of a guild run breaker than the old version ? Druid form changing bugs aside ?

If so, maybe for the moment switch back to the earlier version so you can at least raid with less problems whilst a better solution is found.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Bar issue