12-15-13, 11:04 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 12/15: Four Addons Make You Forget The New Store

Wow - I am shocked and amazed to see how long it has been since the last time I wrote up a Pick of the Week. The end of the year has not gone easy on me, and I apologize to you guys for letting the PotW slip down on my weekly to-do list.

That said, I do have four different addons for you this week. I would like to hope that this makes up for being absent, but they all focus on the same issue. You see, I don't think some people are too fond of the new Blizzard Store - at least not at how you access it, since the button to open the store has replaced the Customer Service button in the micro menu. These addons all deal with it in various ways.

nShopReplace and Store BeGone!

Both of these addons will revert the store button back to being the customer service button. They use different approaches in their code to do this, but I don't really see a reason to use one over the other. Take your pick! nShopReplace or Store BeGone!

Blizz Shop to LFoR

This addon replaces the store button as well, but with a button for the Looking For Other Raids window. So, if you want to replace the store button but don't miss the Customer Service button, then try this addon out. Blizz Shop to LFoR

Click Menu

If you would like to get rid of the Micromenu buttons completely (yet still want access to *both* the Blizzard Store and Customer Service windows as well as the others) then try this one out. It will add a right-click menu to your minimap to open all of the frames linked by Micromenu buttons, allowing you to hide that part of your UI. Click Menu

For previous Picks of the Week, visit our PotW archive forum.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-15-13, 11:07 PM   #2
10leej
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well definately wasn't expecting Click Menu to make the cut.
12-17-13, 10:51 AM   #3
MoonWitch
A Firelord
Originally Posted by 10leej View Post
Well definately wasn't expecting Click Menu to make the cut.
Why not, it's exactly what I've been trying to do (just haven't gotten time to do it)? So thanks!
12-17-13, 10:58 AM   #4
10leej
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by MoonWitch View Post
Why not, it's exactly what I've been trying to do (just haven't gotten time to do it)? So thanks!
Not sure actually I was just suprised that it got some form of recognition.
02-01-15, 12:24 PM   #5
JonJonz
A Murloc Raider
Elvui has right click map/to menu stock

FYI, If you run Elvui, you have the option for Elvui do provide the same functionality.

If you don't run Elvui, then I would definitely recommend this plugin. Lets you get rid of annoying screen spam.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 12/15: Four Addons Make You Forget The New Store