09-04-09, 07:29 PM   #1
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
Can I remove the 'mouseover' tooltip??

I've been fiddling with Carbonite for the last few days and have almost everything worked out that I need.. but I can't seem to figure out something..

When the map is small, with the minimap not docked (so it looks like the center of the map where I'm located)... if i move the mouse OUTSIDE the minimap shaded area.. I get Carbonite's Tooltip showing me my coordinates, zone name etc.. Is there a way to turn this OFF? I already have it displaying that information in the Title Bar, I do not need it twice.. Furthermore it interferes with mouse-overs on any of Gatherer's resource nodes, and other mods which put notes on the map. (They show up for a fraction of a second before Carbonites tooltip takes over the frame).

I can't see an option to simply turn off the mouseover tooltip. I did see one that says to move it to the top.. but not to disable it completely.. is there one ?

09-05-09, 12:55 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

There is. I don't have access to WoW right now, but look in the options under Map, I believe. Scroll down a little bit and you should see "Show map info 1" and "Show map info 2" or something similar. Those are the ones you want to toggle off.

09-05-09, 11:47 AM   #3
Meraxes
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
There is. I don't have access to WoW right now, but look in the options under Map, I believe. Scroll down a little bit and you should see "Show map info 1" and "Show map info 2" or something similar. Those are the ones you want to toggle off.
Well I didn't see anything labeled that.. but I did notice that "Location Tip Anchor" can be set to NONE which seems to do the trick.. I guess no-anchor = hide tip to some UI designer hehe..

So far so good with carbonite.. just took forever to set up properly.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Can I remove the 'mouseover' tooltip??