06-29-13, 10:37 PM   #2281
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Hmm, seems DXE_Loader hasn't been updated. I shall modify it's TOC and re-upload so this doesn't happen again

Enter this command into your chat:
/run RealUI:MiniPatch("80r6")
Thank you, this worked. I think? Don't know if it fully worked as I will exaplain below. I'll be sure to update to the new revision when its available. Keep it up Nib. You are a star!

When I test the bars though, some of those warning messages are definitely not centred (the "Alerts - Message Anchor I think) Still at the top which sucks but hey I'll move those myself so its all good. If you keep those bars where they are, unless you can somehow cap the amount of bars that pop up at once, for certain bosses encounters like Horridon where there are tons of timers.. the timers are just going to go off the screen. Its that simple. So idk.

The frames are just really out of a players way. Boss frames should be where your always looking in my opinion. Shouldn't be at the top of the screen. Thats just my opinion. Though I have to say the bars are much easier to see now. Love it!

What does the "Alerts - Bar Inform Anchor" do? It would be right in the same place as all the incoming scrolling battle text would be.

So this is why I don't know whether or not that command fully implemented what you may have configured.

As you can see from this picture... you can barely tell what's going on because DXE has so much stuff announcing crap. You can barely see the target I'm targeting. Let alone try to search through all the announcements and bars to eventually find the health bar nameplate of your target haha. It just doesn't do any good. I would strongly suggest using all the space you have below. Beside the action bars for example. Plus that keeps the top of the screen clear of all the non sense so you can see what's going on. But hey this is the first setup of DXE and probably not the correct one with the loader working incorrectly.

And is there any way to disable the blizzard raid announcements? Its yet another raid warning that pops up that isn't included with any bossmod. As you can see from the picture... there are 2 anouncements informing me that a "Blessed Loa Spirit has spawned"

The font seems to be quite fuzzy with this anchor. Don't forget.. I'm using the default scaling now, so it isn't scaling. You can also see that it is going through the buffs from my frame.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-29-13 at 11:48 PM.

06-30-13, 12:00 AM   #2282
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post

The font seems to be quite fuzzy with this anchor. Don't forget.. I'm using the default scaling now, so it isn't scaling. You can also see that it is going through the buffs from my frame.
As with all things, feedback is what improves it. This was just the first release of settings, after all, so things will probably change as players such as yourself provide feedback.

I didn't skin the Pane window yet, since I had it disabled by default. Will work on that in a future update.

06-30-13, 05:10 AM   #2283
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
I have tried this, doesn't work. the Icehud bars do not show.
I mean, blow awat your interface and wtf, and install Realui v7 and use it. If that doesn't work for you, then something else is wrong.

Marth

06-30-13, 05:15 AM   #2284
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Nib - with DXE now included, should we disable DBM (if we have it installed) to cut down on the double-ness of the raid stuff?

Marth

06-30-13, 06:29 AM   #2285
zeveroare
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Now in r6 when I come back after being away the "away timer" does not go away so I'm stuck with a big bar on my screen

06-30-13, 08:46 AM   #2286
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Nib - with DXE now included, should we disable DBM (if we have it installed) to cut down on the double-ness of the raid stuff?
DXE is a replacement for DBM, at least for the portions where they overlap. Unfortunately, I don't think DXE has the extensive coverage for 5man dungeons and old content that DBM does - I'm personally hoping that it'll be possible to have DBM around for the old stuff, and let DXE handle the rest. I believe DBM is modular enough that this shouldn't be a problem though I haven't tried it yet.

There is always the option of just shutting off DXE in favor of DBM too - DBM works just fine as-is, it just doesn't get the 'RealUI' touch I dink around enough in old content that I like my warnings depsite the content being easy and not really needing it.

Last edited by Daagar : 06-30-13 at 08:53 AM.

06-30-13, 10:31 AM   #2287
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Oh Nib, I forgot to tell you. So as you can see from the big pic I linked in my other post the markers on the minimap still go off the map sometimes. Same problem with my skada font as what was happening before as well. Is it because I changed the font? I haven't done anything else different. It kinda sucks that it may bug out if I customize a little bit. Once again I'm using the default scaling now, so it was never that.

Aura tracking seems to be buggy sometimes with r6. If im to enter a raid or something, some times it doesn't load the auras its suppose to track on the left side. I ALWAYS have to do a reload for it to work correctly. You can actually see in the pic that I have my death strike buff up (blood shield) to the left of my unit frame but nothings tracking it. This has happened in scenarios to. Most likely in dungeons as well. Thanks

Gloks

Last edited by Gloks : 06-30-13 at 11:19 AM.

06-30-13, 11:52 AM   #2288
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Oh Nib, I forgot to tell you. So as you can see from the big pic I linked in my other post the markers on the minimap still go off the map sometimes. Same problem with my skada font as what was happening before as well. Is it because I changed the font? I haven't done anything else different. It kinda sucks that it may bug out if I customize a little bit. Once again I'm using the default scaling now, so it was never that.

Aura tracking seems to be buggy sometimes with r6. If im to enter a raid or something, some times it doesn't load the auras its suppose to track on the left side. I ALWAYS have to do a reload for it to work correctly. You can actually see in the pic that I have my death strike buff up (blood shield) to the left of my unit frame but nothings tracking it. This has happened in scenarios to. Most likely in dungeons as well. Thanks

Gloks
RealUI no longer touches Skada's font. I'd go into Skada's settings and check what you've got the fonts set too.

Will look into the Aura Tracking thingy.

06-30-13, 04:36 PM   #2289
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Nib, would you ever consider changing the chat bubbles to have no name on them. I mean it messing up and calling the wrong name which last time you stated was a blizzard problem, I like the chat bubbles but not the names. So maybe could you add an option to not show the name and just the text

Also instead of having to go into bartender to turn off the mouser over effect maybe add in an option to check and or uncheck a box for mouse over or not for petbar and stance bar, and 1-2-3 bars.

Also pet battle become an annoying issue when you are trying to do one the grid frames still appear and at times prevent you from clicking on your spell for the pet.. Yes you can move them but if you in a raid waiting for stuff or something then you run into an issue

Last edited by Kkthnx : 06-30-13 at 05:13 PM.

06-30-13, 05:04 PM   #2290
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I've actually seen a ui that just shows the sentence of what someones saying. No name, no background. Looks really slick. Might be something to consdier for sure. I have chat bubbles turned off myself because of how it messes up the names all the time, plus it really doesnt look really good.

06-30-13, 05:10 PM   #2291
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I've actually seen a ui that just shows the sentence of what someones saying. No name, no background. Looks really slick. Might be something to consdier for sure. I have chat bubbles turned off myself because of how it messes up the names all the time, plus it really doesnt look really good.
I mean it looks good. Without the names.

06-30-13, 08:51 PM   #2292
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Keep up the good work Nib, it's looking great. Question about DXE for anyone using it here though, does it have support for older pandaria raids at least, or world bosses? I rely on /range 10 from DBM for oondasta.

06-30-13, 09:51 PM   #2293
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by DracoRyx View Post
Keep up the good work Nib, it's looking great. Question about DXE for anyone using it here though, does it have support for older pandaria raids at least, or world bosses? I rely on /range 10 from DBM for oondasta.
I do not think so. I was wondering this myself and this is where I quit using it and went back to BigWigs as it support dungeons and all the raids. DXE is missing a lot.

07-01-13, 02:41 PM   #2294
juztcallmepapi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I do not know if it's an isolated issue, but I have found that the "display" for the Auction House is bugged for me. Everything works as it should except when I try to CTRL+Click on Battle Pets to view them from the Auction House; All I see is the empty black box. Everything else (Weapons, Armor etc) works fine.

I deleted my WTF and Interfaces and loaded WoW Addonless only to find that it works fine without RealUI. Clean installed RealUI but once more I am experiencing the issue.

07-01-13, 04:57 PM   #2295
webster259
A Cyclonian
Auras

Nib, I love the revamp of the UI everything looks great and I love the new aura tracking and all the functionality that you have implemented. I will admit that I do still use WeakAuras for a few things in my UI and I've noticed that the Cooldown Count module that you use for the auras and such also overrides the WeakAuras default cooldown placement and numbers. Is that just a by product of using Cooldown Count of might there be a way to separate it so it doesn't interact with WA. Thanks again

07-01-13, 08:28 PM   #2296
Nozumi
A Murloc Raider
Not sure whats up but the aura tracker isn't tracking sacred shield for both ret/prot I haven't tried holy.

07-01-13, 08:40 PM   #2297
webster259
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Nozumi View Post
Not sure whats up but the aura tracker isn't tracking sacred shield for both ret/prot I haven't tried holy.
I don't know if you've tried this already or not but if you open up the control panel and click on Auras then go down to where the Sacred Shield tracker is you can check to see if it's set to track in ret and prot spec.

07-01-13, 08:52 PM   #2298
Nozumi
A Murloc Raider
yeah, i've done that already it is "suspose" to work but it's not

07-02-13, 10:14 AM   #2299
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Aura tracking somewhat buggy.

What I am doing: I'm trying to add paladin t15 4 set proc (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138169) tracking to aura thing.

What is happening: it is listed in auras list, but not working and giving errors.

Errors:
Lua Code:
  1. 7x nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\Aura.lua:416: attempt to concatenate local "spell" (a table value)
  2. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\Aura.lua:416: in function "CreateIndicator"
  3. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\Modules\Aura.lua:439: in function "New"
  4. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:447: in function "CreateIndicator"
  5. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:465: in function "SetupIndicators"
  6. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:504: in function "RefreshMod"
  7. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:511: in function "?"
  8. Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
  9. <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
  10. <in C code>
  11. <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
  12. Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
  13. Bagnon-5.3.4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:52: in function <Bagnon\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:51>
  15. Locals:
  16. nil

Lua Code:
  1. 4x nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:590: attempt to index field "?" (a nil value)
  2. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\HuD\AuraTracking\AuraTracking.lua:590: in function "ChangeTrackerSetting"
  3. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:165: in function "ChangeTrackerSetting"
  4. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:694: in function "func"
  5. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\Config\ConfigBar\GUI.lua:79: in function <nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\GUI.lua:77>
  6. <in C code>
  7. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:284: in function "UpdateTrackerConfig"
  8. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:510: in function <nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:509>
  9. <in C code>
  10. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\Libs\Libs\lib-st\Core.lua:688: in function "handler"
  11. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\Libs\Libs\lib-st\Core.lua:51: in function "FireUserEvent"
  12. nibRealUI-8.0 r6\Libs\Libs\lib-st\Core.lua:79: in function <nibRealUI\Libs\Libs\lib-st\Core.lua:77>
  14. Locals:
  15. self = <table> {
  16.  SetDefaultModuleLibraries = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:398
  17.  UI_SCALE_CHANGED = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:830
  18.  Register = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:878
  19.  Enable = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:325
  20.  UnregisterAllEvents = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:202
  21.  EnableModule = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:363
  22.  modules = <table> {}
  23.  GetModule = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:241
  24.  IterateEmbeds = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:473
  25.  defaultModuleLibraries = <table> {}
  26.  SetupWindow = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:429
  27.  specNames = <table> {}
  28.  SetDefaultModulePrototype = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:440
  29.  Close = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:840
  30.  name = "nibRealUI_ConfigBar_AuraTracking"
  31.  ChangeTrackerSetting = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:138
  32.  IsEnabled = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:482
  33.  orderedModules = <table> {}
  34.  GetTrackingDataSet = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:331
  35.  DisableModule = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:381
  36.  LoadDefaults = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:41
  37.  Disable = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:345
  38.  trackerSettings = <table> {}
  39.  DeleteTracker = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:60
  40.  RegisterMessage = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:118
  41.  UnregisterMessage = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:181
  42.  numSpecs = 3
  43.  ShowWindow = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:834
  44.  baseName = "nibRealUI"
  45.  PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:904
  46.  OnInitialize = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:895
  47.  IsModule = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:248
  48.  RefreshTrackingTable = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:326
  49.  SetDefaultModuleState = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:418
  50.  Open = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:854
  51.  optionsPanel = <unnamed> {}
  52.  SetEnabledState = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:455
  53.  UpdateTrackerConfig = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:204
  54.  enabledState = true
  55.  buttons = <table> {}
  56.  RegisterEvent = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:118
  57.  UnregisterAllMessages = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:202
  58.  CreateNewPopUp = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:91
  59.  CreateTracker = <func> @nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:84
  60.  NewModule = <func> @AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\..\AceAddon-3.0.lua:266
  61.  IterateModules = <func> @Atlas

And bonus one for DXE
Lua Code:
  1. 108x Invalid spell name attempted to be retrieved
  2. DXE_Ulduar-v4\Encounters.lua:2486: in main chunk
  3. <in C code>
  4. DXE_Loader-v635-51-g46243d0\Loader.lua:25: in function "Load"
  5. DXE_Loader-v635-51-g46243d0\Loader.lua:61: in function "?"
  6. DXE_Loader-v635-51-g46243d0\Loader.lua:225: in function <DXE_Loader\Loader.lua:225>
  8. Locals:
  9. nil

07-02-13, 10:39 AM   #2300
tazted
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hello nib, first of all I love your UI!
I got a little question, after the (awsome) update I dont got a solo grid. (when im alone without a group)
and when I try to set the solo layout it keeps changing it back after a minute or so.
How can I make it permanent solo layout when im not in a group..

Thanks

(Im really sorry for my bad english)

EDIT : Another question, I love clique (the grid UI is way better then healbot) but I preffer having keybindings on my mouse (Like greater heal on RMB) but I dont want to have this applied to the unit frames, only to the grid frames. (I hope you understand me )

Last edited by tazted : 07-02-13 at 11:32 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI