03-03-15, 05:06 PM   #1
jessica
A Cyclonian
Searching for addon or some addon that does this

I've tried doing this with MSBT but I failed, maybe I'm just not that good, anyway here's what I want ideally.

I'd like to see a text when somebody dispels off any type of dispellable debuff on me where if any friendly player successfully removes it, it says the following in the text.

Player_Name Dispelled : Name of debuff.
or
Debuff name was dispelled by Player_Name.

either would be nice.

Ideally I would love if I can also insert some coloring for this, in a sense that magic gets cyan, curse purple, disease brown, poison green. You know, the blizzard coloring of dispellable debuffs. If not coloring, just white text is fine. Player_Name can be class-colored aswell.
03-05-15, 10:34 PM   #2
jessica
A Cyclonian
Well, maybe none knows but ill just try to rephrase my question, maybe I didn't explain it better and easier.

I'd like an addon that shows who dispelled me by name in a text in middle of screen. its mainly for PvP BGs or world pvp, I would love to see who is dispelling me, so if some random guy dispels me it shows.

Spell_Name was dispelled by Player_Name

where spellname could have spell_icon to left of it, and player_name can have class color, but this isn't necessary
03-06-15, 01:47 AM   #3
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think http://www.wowace.com/addons/parrot/ has this option

The default interface has an option to show fading/gaining of auras. But you'll not see who dispelled you.

MSBT also has this option

Last edited by Tonyleila : 03-06-15 at 01:50 AM.
03-06-15, 07:20 PM   #4
jessica
A Cyclonian
Sorry but you see the reason I want this is to see the name of the dispeller and who dispelled me, thats the main reason for this. I think MSBT can do this but I'm not good in the configuration.
03-08-15, 01:38 PM   #5
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jessica View Post
Sorry but you see the reason I want this is to see the name of the dispeller and who dispelled me, thats the main reason for this. I think MSBT can do this but I'm not good in the configuration.
Have you checked the addon I posted? MSBT dosen't have an option to show the name of the dispeller.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Searching for addon or some addon that does this