03-25-08, 10:26 PM   #1
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Skinner] Inspect window is transparent?

Through a process of elimination I figured out that Skinner is causing the inspect window to appear as transparent. But, they did release a new version of Skinner.... I just dunno if (or which one) there is a new lua file in the \Interface\AddOns\Skinner\AddonSkins I would need to drag over to the \Interface\AddOns\Skinner\SkinMe folder.

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance =)
03-25-08, 10:51 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If it's just the default Blizz inspect frame, then you don't need to move any addon skin file over.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-25-08, 11:31 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Something is wacked... if Skinner is turned on then the inspect window is transparent /grumble

Thanks for replying, Seerah.
03-27-08, 01:22 AM   #4
Levee
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Something is wacked... if Skinner is turned on then the inspect window is transparent /grumble

Thanks for replying, Seerah.
I'm having the same issue. It also appears as though Skinner is moving the Current / Total number of guild members in the guild tab into the middle of the MotD.

I'll take screenshots tomorrow when I log on and post them.
03-27-08, 09:18 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Make sure you both have the latest version of the addon.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-27-08, 11:34 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

New version of Skinner, Seerah, and the inspect window is still transparent. This appears in my chatbox when I inspect someone:

There's been several updates to Skinner since the release of 2.4, but this error hasn't been addressed yet. Any idea where I would check for bug reports for Skinner?

Thanks!
03-27-08, 12:02 PM   #7
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I'm not sure if this is related but thought I'd mention it... sometimes I noticed that some of the fubar tooltips would be transparent with skinner installed. It seemed to be the ones that aren't hooked by tooltip mods... ie the ones that don't have things like the tooltip border per the tooltip app. There were numerous weird things about skinner like this that made me quit using it.
03-27-08, 12:28 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There have been reports made in the Skinner thread over at wowace. jncl hadn't responded yet when I looked earlier, but he will get to them as quickly as he can - he always does.

03-27-08, 12:49 PM   #9
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Ah, thank you Seerah!
03-27-08, 10:26 PM   #10
Levee
Premium Member

Premium Member
It got fixed in the newest version of Skinner, available now at fine retailers everywhere!
03-29-08, 02:45 PM   #11
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks... will go download new version!
03-29-08, 02:49 PM   #12
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Inspect window works properly now... RAWR!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » [Skinner] Inspect window is transparent?