08-15-09, 05:31 PM   #1
Have91
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite causing interface issue in ToC 5 man

After either getting dismounted automatically or manually from the argent horse in ToC 5 man the action bars at the bottom of the screen will get messed up and I have to reloadui to fix it. I ONLY disabled Carbonite to test if that was messing it up and it worked perfectly. I'm a big fan of Carbonite and would like to see this fixed.

08-15-09, 05:38 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite does nothing with action bars, so I don't know how that would be related. How many times have you seen it happen?

08-15-09, 05:46 PM   #3
Have91
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Carbonite does nothing with action bars, so I don't know how that would be related. How many times have you seen it happen?
Everytime I've been in there with Carbonite on. Once I turned it off boom never happens.

08-15-09, 06:10 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I just went in there solo to test it. Jumped on and off mounts many times and was dismounted several times, died a few times and no bugs. Killed the first 9 guys by grabbed a new mount after each group of 3. I think that would be a pretty good test.

I also asked a guild member who has done it a few times with Carbonite and he had no problems.

Have you tried it with no addons except Carbonite?

08-15-09, 06:13 PM   #5
Have91
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
I just went in there solo to test it. Jumped on and off mounts many times and was dismounted several times, died a few times and no bugs. Killed the first 9 guys by grabbed a new mount after each group of 3. I think that would be a pretty good test.

I also asked a guild member who has done it a few times with Carbonite and he had no problems.

Have you tried it with no addons except Carbonite?
No but i have no idea what add-on could possibly be conflicting with it. I've disabled all addons that do anything that Carbonite does. I can't get back in there to test it out today but I'll try tomorrow.

Edit: Could AlphaMap be interfering with it? I still don't see how that has anything to do with action bars though. I don't even have any addon that do anything with my action bars. This is frustrating.

Last edited by Have91 : 08-15-09 at 06:29 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite causing interface issue in ToC 5 man