10-02-13, 06:53 PM   #1
ozzydreamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
When is the update going to be released?

I'm curious when the update is going to be released for Carbonite. I'm using the Alpha version right now, and as you already know, it's not complete and does have bugs. Please let us know when to expect the release of the new Carbonite.

10-03-13, 01:12 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
The simple answer is.... when it's done.

The long answer is... While a lot of you are just starting to use the alpha release now, it's actually been a work in progress since .... shortly after 5.1 came out. I promised I would overhaul Carbonite, and get it to where people wanted, and i've been doing that.... I never committed to a timeframe, nor will I, especially since it's an extremely huge undertaking, and for the most part i'm doing it alone.

10-03-13, 01:18 AM   #3
ozzydreamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
The simple answer is.... when it's done.

The long answer is... While a lot of you are just starting to use the alpha release now, it's actually been a work in progress since .... shortly after 5.1 came out. I promised I would overhaul Carbonite, and get it to where people wanted, and i've been doing that.... I never committed to a timeframe, nor will I, especially since it's an extremely huge undertaking, and for the most part i'm doing it alone.
I honestly meant no insult or insistence. Was just curious. As a matter of face, I've been looking into donating a small amount as I do greatly value your work.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » When is the update going to be released?