06-09-09, 02:18 PM   #1
Imakefood
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Someone was saying...

I forgot who,but i remember seeing someone asking about how to make the action bar scrolling arrows not appear....i kinda found a way wen i was using /nui movers to move my bars into place. It's in the pic attached.

I moved the main action bar down,and to the left. I put the bar I replaced it with in the square above it. You can still barely see the scrollers cuz they're a little taller than the action bars themselves,but i don't mind it stickin out just a little itty bit.(See between the Frost Shock & Wind Shock icons) Thought maybe this would help you if you didn't wanna write some code to disable it

(still moving things around,and turning off aura buttons with this layout...don't really like stuff overlapping things)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_060909_151103.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	2872  

06-09-09, 08:07 PM   #2
havoxx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Imakefood View Post
I forgot who,but i remember seeing someone asking about how to make the action bar scrolling arrows not appear....i kinda found a way wen i was using /nui movers to move my bars into place. It's in the pic attached.

I moved the main action bar down,and to the left. I put the bar I replaced it with in the square above it. You can still barely see the scrollers cuz they're a little taller than the action bars themselves,but i don't mind it stickin out just a little itty bit.(See between the Frost Shock & Wind Shock icons) Thought maybe this would help you if you didn't wanna write some code to disable it

(still moving things around,and turning off aura buttons with this layout...don't really like stuff overlapping things)

Hehe, cool, that is one way to hide it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Someone was saying...