07-11-10, 05:21 PM   #1
Saphirrah
A Murloc Raider

Map HELP!!

My mini map, has gone to the bottom of my screen and i can not get it to move.
I have uninstalled.. and reinstaled with a fresh carb but, no go.. it is still down there..

this is what it looks like...
(it is also not showing quests)

(green dots, duh, is mini map)

07-11-10, 05:33 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you mouseover the Carb map, the frame should show. Look in the upper right hand corner and make sure the frame is unlocked first. You would see a padlock icon if it was. If its unlocked, you should be able to grab an edge and move it. Worst case you can use "/carb resetwin" to fully reset ALL Carb windows to their default locations.

As to not showing the quests, take a look at the top of the Carb Quest Watch List, set your mouse over each one of the individual colored "Radio Buttons". The tooltips should show you the correct way

Last edited by Vis : 07-11-10 at 05:36 PM.

07-11-10, 05:38 PM   #3
Saphirrah
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
If you mouseover the Carb map, the frame should show. Look in the upper right hand corner and make sure the frame is unlocked first. You would see a padlock icon if it was. If its unlocked, you should be able to grab an edge and move it. Worst case you can use "/carb resetwin" to fully reset ALL Carb windows to their default locations.

As to not showing the quests, take a look at the top of the Carb Quest Watch List, set your mouse over each one of the individual colored "Radio Buttons". The tooltips should show you the correct way
Tried that as well.
I also, disabled ALL my addons.

07-11-10, 06:07 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If nothing I posted prior has worked at all, even changing the states of the Carbonite Quest Watch buttons, which were mostly turned off in your screenshot, there is one last thing you can do.

This will completely reset Carb to all defaults. Go into you "World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME". Find and delete all instances of Carbonite.lua and Carbonite.lua.bak in all the sub folders here. These are all the settings files relating to Carb. It will be as if you had just installed Carb for the very first time.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map HELP!!