06-02-10, 02:57 PM   #1
Fhait
A Cliff Giant
Questions on Action Bars

I'm attempting to make some action bars.

I've created 2 bars of 12 buttons each. The second bar starts at buttonID 13.

Once I've created the bars, I cannot click them to activate the appropriate action. Clicking on the button gives me the option to 'Bind a Key' rather than actually executing the appropriate action. If I bind a key, the key then works however, but I cannot use the mouse to click on any of the buttons.

This is also preventing me from dragging and dropping abilities into the appropriate buttons. I can see the current button icons because I used a different mod to lay out the bars but I cannot drag/drop new items into the bars.

If I use the button size offset to shrink the button, I can then click around the edges of the shrunken region itself as intended and occasionally drag/drop items onto the button but it is very awkward. Is this the intended behavior ?

Also, how do I make the actual buttonID#'s not display ? (1-12, 13-24, etc)

It's like I'm in some kind of edit-mode but if this is the case, it is not clear to me how to disable this.

Also, I'd love to be able to add 'Conditional Alpha Shaders'/etc to my ActionBar windows. Any chance of seeing this functionality incorporated ?

Thanks,

= F
06-02-10, 08:27 PM   #2
Timalis
An Aku'mai Servant
Left click on the layout picker.. second menu from the left on the RDX menu bar. And select "Lock Key Binds". Will take you out of key bind mode..

Then make sure the Action Binds are Unlocked so that you can drag/drop your spells over to them..

The 1-12 button id's will disappear once key bind mode is off.

Last edited by Timalis : 06-02-10 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Own Stupidity of not knowing left from right haha
06-03-10, 12:34 AM   #3
Fhait
A Cliff Giant
Ahh thank you Timalis. That was the missing ingredient right there.

= F

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Questions on Action Bars