10-23-08, 09:01 AM   #241
Dragonsblaze
The Shadows Beckon...

Premium Member
Yeah, WTB Zombie (nation) support >_<

Last edited by Dragonsblaze : 10-23-08 at 09:07 AM.

10-23-08, 10:49 AM   #242
PETITFIN
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up Awsome Job!

Just wanted to say thankx, Maul. Your Mod ROCKS! Had a few issues on install, but once I spent the time to research and follow the instructions, Macaroon does everything I've been able to even think about trying to do with it! Thanks for the hard work!

10-23-08, 12:08 PM   #243
Teaminnovator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I too am having problems with the new zombie feature. I had a possession bar made up but none of the actions were showing up in it.

Thanks for any help.

10-23-08, 04:16 PM   #244
listboss
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question mouseover bars can not be used (immposible to redo/add spells)

Hello
First of all thanks for another wonderful addon.
I am trying to setup a bar whose default target is mouseover.

I read this FAQ which basically says if the option of a bar is changed after setting spells and buttons we need to redo it.
But the problem with mouseover bars is that you can't redo it.
As soon as I leave the edit mode the bar with mouseover target disappears unless I am actually hovering over a frame which makes it impossible to drag a button/spell from spell book to the bar, see the irony ?
So I was wondering if there is any solution other than adding [target=mouseover] manually to all buttons of that bar.

thanks again.

10-24-08, 12:10 AM   #245
RogueDawg
A Murloc Raider
Hey, I'm having a hard time setting up the Possession bar. Earlier I was a ghoul for the Hallow's End event. I could not for love of my life get the Ghoul's abilities to show up under anything (macro, pet id, action id). Is this a bug? This also means whenever I get constructs on Teron Gorefiend I'm screwed

10-24-08, 02:03 AM   #246
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Anyone know the command I need to add to a LUA script to make bars hide/show? For example, you can use Dominos:ToggleFrame(10) to hide the dominos bag bar. I've tried various variations of this, such as Macaroon:ToggleFrame(MacaroonMenuBar1) and a few others and can't figure it out.

10-24-08, 08:40 AM   #247
Dragonsblaze
The Shadows Beckon...

Premium Member
Originally Posted by malathar View Post
Anyone know the command I need to add to a LUA script to make bars hide/show? For example, you can use Dominos:ToggleFrame(10) to hide the dominos bag bar. I've tried various variations of this, such as Macaroon:ToggleFrame(MacaroonMenuBar1) and a few others and can't figure it out.
I think it is /mac hide barname or /mac hidden barname

Go into config mode and hover/click on a bar to find its name. Default is Bar 1, Bar 2, etc.

10-24-08, 10:43 AM   #248
Holocus
A Defias Bandit
Great mod, excellent evolution from Trinitybars
However, i have encountered a thing i must ask about, dunno if it's possible

(On a Warrior profile with Macaroon_30000.beta.22.9)

1. I want stance bar to only appear in combat, so i checked in the 'stance + combat' checkbox
But now that bar disappears in combat and reapperar when out of combat

Thankful for any help
/Holocus of the Earthen Ring

10-24-08, 11:13 AM   #249
NemoX
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by RogueDawg View Post
Hey, I'm having a hard time setting up the Possession bar. Earlier I was a ghoul for the Hallow's End event. I could not for love of my life get the Ghoul's abilities to show up under anything (macro, pet id, action id). Is this a bug? This also means whenever I get constructs on Teron Gorefiend I'm screwed
I got them to show up (at least once) by using action ID 121-125. I'd bet the whole possess bar is 121-130.

Not sure why but when I got possessed the default blizzard bar didnt change until i pressed Shift - Up Arrow. So that confused me for a while.

10-24-08, 01:25 PM   #250
Teaminnovator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Holocus View Post
Great mod, excellent evolution from Trinitybars
However, i have encountered a thing i must ask about, dunno if it's possible

(On a Warrior profile with Macaroon_30000.beta.22.9)

1. I want stance bar to only appear in combat, so i checked in the 'stance + combat' checkbox
But now that bar disappears in combat and reapperar when out of combat

Thankful for any help
/Holocus of the Earthen Ring
After you checked the +combat buttond did you change the bar to be combat? That is you probably have the buttons on the wrong side of the flip and if you click on the bar you can go to the Combat action state and then put the buttons there. Of course this could be another problem in that the bar won't show up unless you're in combat and then you won't be able to move buttons because you are in combat.

So, basically see if you put the buttons on the "correct" side of the bar and go from there.

Hope that helps.

10-24-08, 02:48 PM   #251
Gaidinward
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by NemoX View Post
I got them to show up (at least once) by using action ID 121-125. I'd bet the whole possess bar is 121-130.

Not sure why but when I got possessed the default blizzard bar didnt change until i pressed Shift - Up Arrow. So that confused me for a while.
I put a state for possess on my pet bar, but I am unable to go above action ID 120??

10-24-08, 03:01 PM   #252
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Dragonsblaze View Post
I think it is /mac hide barname or /mac hidden barname

Go into config mode and hover/click on a bar to find its name. Default is Bar 1, Bar 2, etc.
Yeah, know how to do this with the slash command. But you can't send this slash command to wow through a LUA script can you?

10-24-08, 03:16 PM   #253
NemoX
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Gaidinward View Post
I put a state for possess on my pet bar, but I am unable to go above action ID 120??
No idea... I just did it on a random bar I had. Made it Possess, then left clicked to get it to the possess state, then alt-clicked on the Macaroon icon to edit buttons, clicked a few times (not sure how many) to change from macro to Action ID, and I was able to get those numbers.

I think all the options I have checked are "Stance" and "Possess"

10-24-08, 06:20 PM   #254
Teaminnovator
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I used the action bar ID#'s that were posted. After being zombified i refreshed my UI and sure enough the bars worked. I didn't put it on a possession bar, but rahter a regular bar. So, even though I'm not a zombie any more I still have the bar up.

Next project is to put it on a possession bar and see if that works.

-Keith

10-24-08, 06:52 PM   #255
Dragonsblaze
The Shadows Beckon...

Premium Member
Originally Posted by NemoX View Post
No idea... I just did it on a random bar I had. Made it Possess, then left clicked to get it to the possess state, then alt-clicked on the Macaroon icon to edit buttons, clicked a few times (not sure how many) to change from macro to Action ID, and I was able to get those numbers.

I think all the options I have checked are "Stance" and "Possess"
To get 121-132,you need to get the newest macaroon.

10-24-08, 08:10 PM   #256
Ant.
A Defias Bandit
Well I got the possession working for the zombies, but when I switched to my druid to set up some standard stance bars I had no luck. When I shift nothing happens, it stays on ActionBar:1.

I used exactly what was listed:
"[actionbar:1];[stance:1];[stance:3];[stance:3,stealth]"

Tried making a fresh bar and doing nothing but that custom line, etc., etc.

Whenever I go back to look at it the custom lines have changed to:
"[actionbar:1]
[stance:1]
[stance:3]
[stance:3,stealth]"

The semicolons are gone and it gives them their own line. Not sure if it's supposed to do that, but I've tried rewriting it over and over so it has semicolons and all on one line... but it always reverts back to that.

Sorry if this was covered else where, thanks.

After testing:
"[stance:1]
[stance:3]
[actionbar:1]"

Oddly, works for the forms, defaulting to AB1 when not in a form. I couldn't get anything to work while using prowl/stealth keywords.

Also "possess" isn't know for the custom, what should be used instead?

Just trying to make a caster/cat/cat(prowl)/bear/possess bar. I must be missing something obvious. I hope.

10-24-08, 08:21 PM   #257
Ant.
A Defias Bandit
Sorry for double posting, but after reading through the entire FAQ thread I found the answer.

Who's in charge of the unofficial docs that are linked from the download page? Might I suggested changing what they have so it is actually true? :P

If I had known it would prioritize by height on the list I could have saved and hour or so, and put stealth first.

Still not sure how to custom a possess state.

10-24-08, 10:25 PM   #258
Blackvoid
A Defias Bandit
Keybinding stance bars individually

Hello,
Im having a big problem trying to keybind spells on different stance bars. In trinity i could have T keybinded as the 6th button from the left in caster form and T keybinded as the 8th button from the left in bear form. In short i want to be able to keybind my stance bars individually. If anyone know pls let me know.

Thank you

10-25-08, 12:05 AM   #259
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

Originally Posted by Blackvoid View Post
Hello,
Im having a big problem trying to keybind spells on different stance bars. In trinity i could have T keybinded as the 6th button from the left in caster form and T keybinded as the 8th button from the left in bear form. In short i want to be able to keybind my stance bars individually. If anyone know pls let me know.

Thank you
While in binding mode, any button you do not want it's binding to change, left-click it to lock the binding.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]

10-25-08, 12:29 AM   #260
Blackvoid
A Defias Bandit
OMG u just saved me lol. I was getting so pissed. Thx so much

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Macaroon unofficial thread and docs: Feel the World of Macros!