03-28-13, 11:36 AM   #861
Keenen
A Murloc Raider
Nib,

I'd like to be able to change the font on the dmg meter if possible.

Along with that, is there a way to set it up to have dual healing/dmg displaying?

Thanks,
Keenen

03-28-13, 01:23 PM   #862
Baurge
Tabilaski @ Andorhal

I haven't had much time to tinker with the new 7.4 release so pardon this post if this has already been implemented, but I noticed someone else had mentioned it a few pages back and I'd like to second the notion of adding DoT tracking to the nameplates of mobs, while the single target method you use with the HuD is bare none my favorite form of DoT tracking, in multiple target encounters having DoTs on nameplates is a huge benefit.

03-28-13, 01:50 PM   #863
marijano2
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up Best UI, but I've got a problem

First off all, nice to see your heal is better, and this is the best ui out there.

Now to my problem. on my DK and paly i've noticed that ive got mutible point displays. To show you how it looks like i have make a screen.

I don't know where the problem is^^

Sorry for my english, it's not my native. my german is much better
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pointdisplay.png
Views:	556
Size:	346.1 KB
ID:	7654  

Last edited by marijano2 : 03-28-13 at 01:53 PM.

03-28-13, 02:14 PM   #864
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by marijano2 View Post
First off all, nice to see your heal is better, and this is the best ui out there.

Now to my problem. on my DK and paly i've noticed that ive got mutible point displays. To show you how it looks like i have make a screen.

I don't know where the problem is^^

Sorry for my english, it's not my native. my german is much better
You didn't delete/move out your Interface folder before installing 7.4. Now you've got multiple addons doing the same thing

03-28-13, 02:20 PM   #865
marijano2
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the fast answer. I've delete two times all wtf files from the real ui.

ahhhhh, now i got it^^ you have put all the extra stuff into the nibrealui

Last edited by marijano2 : 03-28-13 at 02:23 PM.

03-28-13, 02:25 PM   #866
glamour
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
nibMinimap was merged into nibRealUI, so that shouldn't be the issue.

If you type /realui and go to Modules, do you see Minimap under there?
I dont see anything to do with the minimap in there

03-28-13, 02:29 PM   #867
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by glamour View Post
I dont see anything to do with the minimap in there
I suggest deleting your current Interface folder and copying in the Interface folder from a fresh RealUI download. See if you get the minimap then.

03-28-13, 04:01 PM   #868
glamour
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I suggest deleting your current Interface folder and copying in the Interface folder from a fresh RealUI download. See if you get the minimap then.

Just tried that suggestion and it's the same. Here's a screenie of the modules menu in-game currently.

Current work around is to load up nibMinimap

---UPDATE---

Just noticed im getting an error related to the minimap If you saw in the screenie earlier. Sorry for the PM

nibRealUI-7.4 r1\Modules\MinimapAdv.lua:1000: attempt to index upvalue "db" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.4 r1\Modules\MinimapAdv.lua:1000: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\MinimapAdv.lua:999>
The error im getting

---UPDATE 2---

Sorted it now Deleted my wtf to sort it all

Last edited by glamour : 03-28-13 at 04:57 PM. Reason: updating on possible error

03-28-13, 05:09 PM   #869
webster259
A Cyclonian
Nib this is simply an observation and personal preference, I absolutely LOVE the auto hide icons under the minimap. For the longest time I have had it cluttered with way too many unnecessary buttons and this is just a perfect solution for that.

03-28-13, 05:51 PM   #870
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unable to move Grid frame

Like the title says I am unable to move the Grid Raid frame. I have tried /realui > Frame Mover > Addons > Grid. I have also tried in HUD Options. Any suggestions?

03-28-13, 05:52 PM   #871
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ali3n8 View Post
Like the title says I am unable to move the Grid Raid frame. I have tried /realui > Frame Mover > Addons > Grid. I have also tried in HUD Options. Any suggestions?
Downloaded r1d? There was a bug in those checkboxes in earlier 7.4 versions.

03-28-13, 06:00 PM   #872
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Downloaded r1d? There was a bug in those checkboxes in earlier 7.4 versions.
Yes I do have the current version.

03-28-13, 06:02 PM   #873
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ali3n8 View Post
Yes I do have the current version.
Hmm, I shall look into dis.

03-28-13, 06:04 PM   #874
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hmm, I shall look into dis.
I also notice that the toggles on the lower right hand corner by the time do not work for me either. I play on a shaman if that matters any. When I am on my Monk I do not have the toggling issue. I appreciate your time.

Thanks

03-28-13, 06:19 PM   #875
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
I really like what you have done with 7.4. I have a couple suggestions for you concerning the Feral Druid additions I requested about 8 pages back. Here is a picture with some numbers on it:

During the course of combat, Feral Druids use a few abilities that increase damage done by a certain amount:
  • Savage Roar - 30% dmg increase for duration (1 on picture)
  • Tiger's Fury - 15% dmg increase for duration (3 on picture)
  • Dream of Cenarius (specifically spell ID 108381) - 25% increased damage for the next two attacks (2 on picture)

These abilities all stack with each other meaning that at certain points during combat, a Feral Druid could have up to 70% increased damage.

In the screenshot, I have all 3 abilities active. Since I have 2 stacks of Dream of Cenarius plus Savage Roar and Tiger's Fury up, I believe that your % indicator (number 4) should indicate that I have a 70% dmg increase. When I use those two stacks and then only have Savage Roar and Tiger's Fury active, the damage increase should be indicated as 45%. Any combination of the above buffs can be active at any time; Damage can be increased by 25%, 30%, 40%, 45%, 55%, and 70%.

I don't know where the % indicator is getting its information, but it is confusing me since I expected to see those specific increases mentioned above.

I like the indicators for Dream of Cenarius, but as it is it tracks spell ID 108382 AND 108381. 108381 is the only spell that needs to be tracked, 108382 is superfluous.

P.S. I love the numbers that show current attack power - Great addition! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this UI!

Last edited by Evabi : 03-28-13 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Adding a percent increment

03-28-13, 06:24 PM   #876
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
108381 is the only spell that needs to be tracked, 108382 is superfluous.
Ahh, I was under the impression that these were two different buffs entirely, and had different effects. So when you get a stack of 381, you also get a stack of 382?

03-28-13, 06:29 PM   #877
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Indeed, you are correct.

After a successful melee attack, a player gains 108382, and they are able to cast Healing Touch to gain 108381 which has two stacks and grants the damage increase - which is the buff that I actually care about. I know that 108382 will be active again as soon as I press a melee ability.

Did the rest of my post make sense?

Last edited by Evabi : 03-28-13 at 06:36 PM.

03-28-13, 06:45 PM   #878
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
Did the rest of my post make sense?
Yep. Post rest compute good

03-28-13, 06:45 PM   #879
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Fantastic!

03-28-13, 10:32 PM   #880
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm 'reporting' this just as an FYI for others, and not really as a bug: I use an unholy amalgamation of RealUI and ElvUI (aging eyes means I need the dark-background chat panels and such). It all works fine assuming you disable the conflicting pieces from one or the other. However, there is one overlapping part that doesn't behave well (and isn't toggle-able) - quest text will be 'shadowed' in an odd way due to both UI's having a global font replacer.

This is easily corrected by popping open nibRealUI/Core/Fonts.lua, and commenting out the entire "Base Fonts" block of code. This will leave the QuestWatch frame, unitframes, etc., with the correct pixel fonts but removes the conflict between RealUI's 'standard' font and ElvUI's 'standard' font (no, setting both mods to the same font won't help). I'm sure you can disable it from ElvUI in a similar way, but RealUI's code was super easy to find and navigate so I didn't try.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI