03-25-14, 10:32 AM   #1
Drakonis5056
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Gathering

Trying to upload the mining locations to carbonite for routing and having issues. Keeps telling me that Gathermate2_Data_Carbonite addon is not loaded am I doing something wrong I even downloaded and installed Gathermate2 and its data upload and still having issues.... Any help would be appreciated..

03-26-14, 01:53 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
You need a special version of gathermate2 data, you can find it

Here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...teEdition.html

Or installing gathermate2data - carbonite edition in curse client.

03-26-14, 08:08 AM   #3
Drakonis5056
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ty so much

04-16-14, 11:22 AM   #4
rm02
A Kobold Labourer
Hey, I can't seem to get things to work properly. With the STD carbonite info added, there isn't anything at the locations shown on the map. Have things moved since the recent patch?

Where do i add the gathermate 2 data? Straight into addons folder or within one of the carbonite folders?

Do i also need to install gathermate 2?

Thanks in advance (new to this)

Last edited by rm02 : 04-16-14 at 11:52 AM.

04-16-14, 06:09 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just unzip it to your addon folder, and then when you're in-game, open Carbonites options to "Guide and Gather". Open the "Gather Options" tab and import whatever you need to. Don't forget to check the "Enable Saving Gathered Nodes" option. Next, right click the Carbonite minimap and choose the "Show..." option, and choose the proper nodes to show. Don't forget to also choose them on Blizzards tracking facility.
This is from another thread, but it answers your question.

There isn't anything at the node locations because they are POSSIBLE locations for active nodes. NO node database can give you the active nodes only. That is a Blizzard thing on their Minimap.

No, you don't have to install GatherMate2 to have the Carbonite edition of the database work.

Oh, you'll have to have the BETA edition of Carbonite installed for the "GatherMate2 Database - Carbonite Edition" to work.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Gathering