05-24-09, 02:15 AM   #1
caitsdad
A Defias Bandit

feature idea

i love the punks list on carbonite but you know what would make it wven better would be where you could add a hit list.

say you get ganked by ganker101 and he runs off never to be seen again. well add him to your hit list. then when ganker101 appears on the punks list again a small beep or text across the screens announces to you that there on the list. you pull up the list and there ya go cords right to there general area.

05-24-09, 07:34 AM   #2
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If I recall correctly, you can do this by R-Clicking an empty line.

05-24-09, 11:36 AM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, the punks list already does that. Press O to open the social window, click the punks tab. Right click an active name in the list and select "Add Character". You can then use "Set Note" from that same menu. I have 85 names in my list.

From the readme file that is in the Carbonite addon folder:

Punks:

The "Punks" tab is for finding enemy players and keeping notes on them. The list has a top and bottom section divided by a blue "-- Active --" line of text. The top lists the names of enemies you have manually added to the list and when detected you will get a message and the area of the map they were seen at will have a large green glowing circle around it and a red icon near the middle of the area. The bottom of the list shows recent punk detections. Those punk areas will show a red glow on the map. Right click the list for the popup menu. When you use "Add Character" from the menu it will add an enemy player to the top section of the list. If an enemy player is targeted it will use that name, otherwise an edit box will open and be filled with the name of the most recent punk personally detected near you. A chat message will show if a new punk is detected near you.

Punks list options are in the "Social & Punks" page in the Options window.

05-25-09, 08:38 AM   #4
caitsdad
A Defias Bandit

ty for the detalied insruction on how to use htat function it is greatly apreciated i will get right on using it

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » feature idea