06-10-13, 08:55 AM   #1
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Help with settings on fonts

Perhaps I'm over looking, where can I make the fonts larger for reading my quests objective when I hit the L key? I have gotten name of quest larger, but to the right of it I can barely read the description of the quest.

Also no ! On my map for pandaria, unless those or so tiny I can't see those as well, where are those settings?

This is with your beta release version, though it shows 5.1.6

Thanks for any help

06-10-13, 01:11 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If it shows that it is version 5.1.6, then it is NOT the Beta version. The Beta version is 5.3.0 Alpha 1 Revision 1. Get it HERE.

The only way you could get it to show version 5.1.6 would be to upgrade to the beta (installing manually) and not delete the Carbonite folders (manually) in you AddOns folder. Doing that could give you a "bad overwrite", causing the wrong version number.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 06-10-13 at 01:19 PM. Reason: More bla-blah.

06-10-13, 01:36 PM   #3
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I stand corrected, ingame shows that but in the add on section before getting on charater shows current beta version, however I made sure to delete carb from my folder before installing the beta since I was having same issue with the release version as well. I'm not sure what else should have been deleted other then those files from the wow interface addons folder.

Thanks for the quick reply, if I have missed some additional files to delete, please let me no where they might be other then saved variables.

06-12-13, 10:24 AM   #4
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cool

Upon further investigation I was having conflicts, causing not only carb issues, but graphical issues (like black triangles across screen, black skies like only monitor was on. I have tried to delete all carb in addons folder and anything else I could find in other folders. I have not reinstalled to see if those black random area glitches are gone, which they are. For several days I have had no issues with the random black areas. Is there anything or any where else in wow folders I can find any traces of carb, so I have no lingering files to try and reinstall carb without these issues I am having, or just my so called bad luck?

06-12-13, 04:54 PM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Nothing in Carbonite should be causing graphic corruption like you mention...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Help with settings on fonts