07-23-08, 01:36 AM   #1
Kamuzu
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Unusual tooltip(?) box

Just recently started using Mazzle UI but after getting everything set up sometimes (no clear trigger) upon mousing over different frames such as Item Rack, and Trinket Menu a seperate box appears randomly on my screen. Reloading the UI takes it off but it inevitably reappears.

http://i35.tinypic.com/nocx93.jpg
Image of an example as I mouse over ItemRack.
07-23-08, 07:52 AM   #2
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
You don't need to reload your UI to get rid of that. Simply clicking on it does the trick for me.

I cannot remember which addon it is, but it pops up so rarely for me that I haven't worried too much about it. Like I said, clicking on it removes it for me so it's not really an issue (to me).
07-23-08, 02:15 PM   #3
Kamuzu
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by joypunk View Post
You don't need to reload your UI to get rid of that. Simply clicking on it does the trick for me.

I cannot remember which addon it is, but it pops up so rarely for me that I haven't worried too much about it. Like I said, clicking on it removes it for me so it's not really an issue (to me).
Clicking it doesn't do anything for me, still have to reload my UI to remove it.
07-23-08, 07:27 PM   #4
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Strange tip box's

I get a few strange tip box's here and there. Some of them i can just click off some of them i have to run the mouse over another icon or object to open another tip window and it disappears. I know some of mine are from auctioneer and enchantrix but some of them i think are because of the other tip addons in mazzle.
08-10-08, 10:40 PM   #5
NicodemusAtNIMH
An Aku'mai Servant

check tiny tips anchorinig

had that happen to me its tekompare addon and tiny tips anchoring widow settings, change the cursor anchor to game default and the cursor window to smart that'll fix it up for ya
08-11-08, 01:46 PM   #6
mistla
A Murloc Raider
Thanks, Nico! I have had this problem too specifically with itemrack and taught myself to ignore it. I will try your fix as soon as I get home from work.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Unusual tooltip(?) box