10-16-07, 04:23 AM   #1
Anomaly25
A Fallenroot Satyr
Pitbull for raid frames question

I'm trying to use pitbull to replace perfect raid as my raid frames.

So far I'm loving it there's just 2 questions I was wondering if it's possible to do:

#1) Right now I have Raid -> Other -> Grouping : Style on Raid Group but I'd prefer Flat, Group by class. Only problem is with my prefered settings right now I'd either have to shrink them to much to get to see the whole bar without covering chat and stuff or use the current Raid Group setting. Was wondering if there's anyway I can make it say display in 2 columns of 25? instead of 1 large column?

#2) I was wondering if there's anyway I could make it so if a person in the raid doesn't have AI or AB to highlight the frame with blue in the same way if they have a curse it highlights the frame purple.

Thanks a bunch.
10-16-07, 09:18 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Highlight, no. Put some blue text up, easy peasy. Create a new text area and assign it to the location of your choosing. Enter in your own custom dogtags.
This might work for you, but is untested.
Code:
[HasAura(Arcane Brilliance)?Text( )!HasAura(Arcane Intellect)?Text( )!Text(AI):Blue]
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-16-07, 02:34 PM   #3
Anomaly25
A Fallenroot Satyr
Is it just flat out impossible? I was poking around in Aura.lua and I found the area where I think it could be added in I just have no clue of the syntax of any of the commands and no clue what half of them do other than a wild shot in the dark so I haven't been able to do it myself yet.
01-23-08, 03:51 AM   #4
Wiggie
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Anomaly25 View Post
#1) Right now I have Raid -> Other -> Grouping : Style on Raid Group but I'd prefer Flat, Group by class. Only problem is with my prefered settings right now I'd either have to shrink them to much to get to see the whole bar without covering chat and stuff or use the current Raid Group setting. Was wondering if there's anyway I can make it say display in 2 columns of 25? instead of 1 large column?
Just been poking around in search so sorry for bringing this thread back up but is there any way to do this? I've been trying to for days and it's giving me a headache
01-23-08, 07:54 AM   #5
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Personally, I just have the auras show the icon on the side of them, and use debuff filtering to only show [curable by me]. Since i use the colors of the units depending on their class, if they have agro, and if they are in range of me or not.

The debuf icons are fairly easy to see as well. I will look into it more and if i find something more that would help, i will come let you know.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Pitbull for raid frames question