08-28-08, 09:23 AM   #1
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Some bars in the middle of the screen

The mob respawn timers are stuck in the middle of my screen, and I got no idea how to move them away.

I want to keep them, just move them to either the left or the right side of my screen.
The same with other cooldown-bars, you know the ones that pop up when I use a trap - place hunter's mark and shizzle.

Image:

I've tried dragging them, I've tried both alt, control and shift clicking them to move them, but to no avail.
08-28-08, 10:01 AM   #2
Charvel
A Fallenroot Satyr

I remember having this problem at one time when I was using Mazzle. Seems like those are controlled by either Chronometer or Antagonist or Hourglass. Can't remember which. If you can get to the settings of those mods you should be able to move them around. Try Antagonist first.

Edit: I just realized you're in Kara and the bars are listing mob names. That is most likely Incubator then. I never used Incubator but I'm sure you can get to the options for it through the Mazzle button.

Last edited by Charvel : 08-28-08 at 10:04 AM.
08-28-08, 11:26 AM   #3
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks for the help
The respawn timers were Incubator, and the other things were Chronometer, and I've gotten them to the side now

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Some bars in the middle of the screen