08-28-08, 09:01 AM   #1
zeroavix
A Defias Bandit
Quest Log

Okay, sorry about having to make a thread about this, but I have looked thru everything I can think of, and tried every button on my keyboard lol. HOW do I get the quest window to pop up? I just downloaded and setup the UI, and currently trying to go thru things and see if I like this over my previous custom UI.
08-28-08, 09:05 AM   #2
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
nQuestLog - default button should be "L"
Other than that, it's at the top, on FuBar - should be on the left side of the bar.
08-28-08, 09:57 AM   #3
zeroavix
A Defias Bandit
Okay thanks, I figured it out.

Edit: Figured out my other question also

Great UI, taking some getting used to and some tweaking, but nevertheless nice.

Edit2: Okay, another question is anyone would answer. What is the addon that controls the bar that shows, for example, how long my rake/rip has on it and stuff. Its right in the middle and I want to move it, but cant figure out which addon it is or how to access it. And what is the damage text thats right in the center? I moved sct's frames to the side, and there is still comabt text in the middle.

Last edited by zeroavix : 08-28-08 at 10:20 AM.
08-28-08, 12:13 PM   #4
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by zeroavix View Post
What is the addon that controls the bar that shows, for example, how long my rake/rip has on it and stuff. Its right in the middle and I want to move it, but cant figure out which addon it is or how to access it.
I've asked that question and gotten an answer to that earlier tonight
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17940

Basically, you type "/chronometer anchor" (without the quotes) in-game - and you can move it around the screen to wherever you would like it to be. Then type "/chronometer anchor" (again - without the quotes) to lock it in place.
08-28-08, 12:25 PM   #5
Charvel
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by zeroavix View Post
And what is the damage text thats right in the center? I moved sct's frames to the side, and there is still comabt text in the middle.
That could be SCTD, which is basically the same as SCT but displays different stuff I guess. Make sure you look at moving not only SCT but also SCTD.

At least I 'think' that's what the damage text you're seeing would be.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Quest Log