08-15-14, 12:06 PM   #1
emiaee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Change Unitframe health/mana bar background

Hello,

I'm using classic blizzard unit frames but the bar texture (health, rage, energy, mana etc) I actually do not like that much. I do not wish to change my unitframes although if required whoaUnitframes type would be the most I would go to. However is it possible to somehow change the texture from blizzard default to something like Armory or xPearl texture for example? How do I do this? If possible can you explain and/or show me how to do so?

Thank you!
08-15-14, 12:44 PM   #2
ObbleYeah
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
made a script quickly (attached) that will do what you want, just drop the file into your addon folder and replace the statusbar.tga texture file with whichever one you want to use (keep it named 'statusbar').
Attached Files
File Type: zip HpPp.zip (3.5 KB, 638 views)
08-15-14, 01:07 PM   #3
emiaee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by ObbleYeah View Post
made a script quickly (attached) that will do what you want, just drop the file into your addon folder and replace the statusbar.tga texture file with whichever one you want to use (keep it named 'statusbar').
Perfect! It works perfectly! Thank you alot! I have taken a texture and replaced it as you said and it works exactly the way I want it to! Thank you!
08-15-14, 01:49 PM   #4
emiaee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Also what line would I need to add to also change the texture of the Alt Power bar (the mana bar that appears when I turn into cat form under the energy bar for druids)
08-15-14, 02:15 PM   #5
ObbleYeah
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
add PlayerFrameAlternateManaBar after FocusFrameSpellBar
08-15-14, 02:57 PM   #6
emiaee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
add PlayerFrameAlternateManaBar after FocusFrameSpellBar
Thank you very very much!

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Change Unitframe health/mana bar background