09-20-10, 12:25 AM   #1
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Quests Missing from Database

Hi, I'm coming across a few cases where a quest objective is not in the Carbonite database.

Is there a source on the net of a regularly updated quest database? And if so can you remind me how to import it.

Thanks
Andrew

09-20-10, 01:28 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Quests whose objectives are not in the database are usually new quests, most notably seasonal quests.

I'd imagine that, with Cataclysm looming over our heads and hitting the shelves in just a month or two, the developers of Carbonite are more interested in making the next version compatible with Cataclysm than adding a few stray seasonal quests. As such, I'd recommend you to either look at the quest text and figure it out from there, or use Blizzard's own quest guide for those quests.

09-20-10, 12:48 PM   #3
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Nope, in the last instance which prompted my post it is just a regular Terrokar quest.

However, I fully understand that the Carb Devs need to continue development with Cata in mind, so will in this case just use my good old fashioned nouse.

Thanks for the response.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quests Missing from Database