08-31-10, 07:59 AM   #1
JEMelby
A Murloc Raider
CarboniteItems?

I have been looking for this addon, and can't seem to find it anywhwere. Am I missing the point? Is this already part of Carbonite?

I was hoping that this add-on to the add-on would tell me EVERYTHING I ever wanted to know about a particular bit of crap in my inventory.

Thanks for the insight!

08-31-10, 09:12 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

CarboniteItems is part of the main Carbonite install. It's not a separate download. If you have an up to date Carb, then you should have CarboniteItems installed as well. Here's a quote from the Carbonite download page about CarboniteItems.

CarboniteItems - A data addon that contains information on over 25000 game items. It loads when you use the "Items >>" section of the Guide. Mouse over the item icons to see a Carbonite generated tooltip of information on the item. Search items for specific stats or where it came from. Sort by level, name or search line. Browse bosses for loot.

08-31-10, 11:59 AM   #3
JEMelby
A Murloc Raider
Roger - Got it. Too bad, really. The information is limited, and still sends me off to wowhead anyway.

I wish there were (and I am sure there is something close) a plug-in that had all the information off the wowhead/thotbot web sites.

Thanks for the reply, though.

08-31-10, 02:01 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you are looking for an all in one item/quest/boss etc etc database addon, then take a look at Mobmap. I used to use it eons ago (so it seems at least) and it had near everything. May be what you're looking for.

I will caution though, it is an executable file to install/update their database. That's the reason I will not direct link it here. I haven't heard of anyone having problems with it, just wanted you to know. It's real easy to find through Google.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » CarboniteItems?