Quantcast RealUI - Page 68 - WoWInterface
Thread Tools Display Modes
04-29-13, 03:35 PM   #1341
Massiveunit
A Black Drake
 
Massiveunit's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Thanks for r9 Nib. I love that you still update hours before a patch
is patch 5.3 tomorrow?
 
04-29-13, 04:31 PM   #1342
slyph
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5
Hey Nib,

In the past when you were still using ArkInventory, I was able to open any bag and search for an item, it would search my bags and bank, void and alts and tell me who had it. Now with using BagSync I can't search for something that I don't have access to currently. For instance I can search my bags but it won't search my bank or Guild Bank unless I actually have either of those open at the time of searching. Also I have to be able to click on an item or mouseover one in order for it to tell me who has it and how many. In the past I could just search randomly on any character for any item and it would give me results and say who had it.

Can this be done with bagsync and cargbags like it worked in Ark? or am I not noticing a way to do this?

I really miss ArkInventory
 
04-29-13, 06:08 PM   #1343
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
is patch 5.3 tomorrow?
Nope (98.5% sure ).


Originally Posted by slyph View Post
Hey Nib,

In the past when you were still using ArkInventory, I was able to open any bag and search for an item, it would search my bags and bank, void and alts and tell me who had it. Now with using BagSync I can't search for something that I don't have access to currently. For instance I can search my bags but it won't search my bank or Guild Bank unless I actually have either of those open at the time of searching. Also I have to be able to click on an item or mouseover one in order for it to tell me who has it and how many. In the past I could just search randomly on any character for any item and it would give me results and say who had it.

Can this be done with bagsync and cargbags like it worked in Ark? or am I not noticing a way to do this?
BagSync can tell you which of your characters have an item and how many you have in total on mouseover. Searching across all bags and bank etc can't be done with cargBags atm.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-29-13 at 06:25 PM.
 
04-29-13, 08:21 PM   #1344
shahad
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 25
Is it possible to get the old pre r4 Holy Power Textures back?

Oh, and when I try to edit Icehud, I'm unable to open the config. I write the command but it won't open and bugsack/grabber will do a "Finality" sound everytime.

Last edited by shahad : 04-29-13 at 08:41 PM.
 
04-29-13, 09:07 PM   #1345
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by shahad View Post
Is it possible to get the old pre r4 Holy Power Textures back?

Oh, and when I try to edit Icehud, I'm unable to open the config. I write the command but it won't open and bugsack/grabber will do a "Finality" sound everytime.
Not without downloading old RealUI's and tinkering with code, sorry.

Hmm, try re-copying the addon folders from the latest RealUI and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, try /ac > nibIceHUD > Reset
 
04-29-13, 10:43 PM   #1346
webster259
A Cyclonian
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 48
Is there anyway to get the buffs on your targets back. The examples I can give is that, it used to be that when you targeted a friendly target you could see certain buffs such as what mount they are riding and not just buffs that have been cast on them or by them. The other example I can give is when I was killing Zandalari Warbringers before this last update I could see what specific buffs that enemy had to tell which spells that might be casting during the encounter but now there is nothing that pops up next to them. I wasn't sure if that was an option in the RealUI options or in Raven. Also I've noticed that the leave vehicle button is overlapping the new positioning of the stance bar so it won't allow you leave vehicles.

Last edited by webster259 : 04-29-13 at 11:06 PM.
 
04-29-13, 10:59 PM   #1347
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
Is there anyway to get the buffs on your targets back. The examples I can give is that, it used to be that when you targeted a friendly target you could see certain buffs such as what mount they are riding and not just buffs that have been cast on them or by them. The other example I can give is when I was killing Zandalari Warbringers before this last update I could see what specific buffs that enemy had to tell which spells that might be casting during the encounter but now there is nothing that pops up next to them. I wasn't sure if that was an option in the RealUI options or in Raven.
Hmm. I shall look into it.

Ahh, seems the Unlimited Duration buffs have been disabled.

Fix uploaded.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-29-13 at 11:37 PM.
 
04-29-13, 11:42 PM   #1348
webster259
A Cyclonian
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 48
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Hmm. I shall look into it.

Ahh, seems the Unlimited Duration buffs have been disabled.

Fix uploaded.
That's awesome, thanks. I think I edited my post after you had already started to make a fix. I had added that the leave mount button overlaps the stance bar and is currently unclickable.
 
04-30-13, 12:15 AM   #1349
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
That's awesome, thanks. I think I edited my post after you had already started to make a fix. I had added that the leave mount button overlaps the stance bar and is currently unclickable.
Doh. Thanks
 
04-30-13, 01:14 AM   #1350
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Anj's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 178
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Nope (98.5% sure ).
Massive, Nib... I based it on 22GB of data downloaded by my client, that and the 8 hour maintenance
__________________
Quel'vala thonos. Nobility through tradition.
 
04-30-13, 06:19 AM   #1351
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Massive, Nib... I based it on 22GB of data downloaded by my client, that and the 8 hour maintenance
Hmm, there hasn't been an RC yet and it was only two days ago there was a blue post about rolling out a new PTR build. These certainly aren't 100% indication of it not being patch day, however, so I shall get prepared now just in case. Thanks for the heads up
 
04-30-13, 10:02 AM   #1352
Greenhorn04
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
hi , question .

Can i Move this Frame in jpg ?



Can you tell me how to do this.
i donīt really know .

thanks
 
04-30-13, 12:35 PM   #1353
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14
Buffs?

Hey, really like the work you've put into this UI. I've tried various of other packs, and thus far, I can't seem to enjoy them as much as I enjoy RealUI. Thank you.

My only concern with the most updated release is the lack of Buff indications...Found them useful, especially when playing a healer.
 
04-30-13, 12:46 PM   #1354
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Greenhorn04 View Post
hi , question .

Can i Move this Frame in jpg ?
/ac > Bartender4 > untick Pos
/bar > Unlock Bars


Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
My only concern with the most updated release is the lack of Buff indications...Found them useful, especially when playing a healer.
Could you be more specific? I made some changes, but I was hoping to not lose any buffs anywhere.
 
04-30-13, 01:11 PM   #1355
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14
Buff icons/timers

Sorry. For instance when I am in LFR, I have no current buffs showing at the top right corner. In addition, I also dont have current buffs to my toon in certain boss fights (i.e. Primordius 5 buff stack). I am unsure if this was a new update made to the UI or perhaps I may have to reinstall r10 again and hope it fixes this issue?
 
04-30-13, 01:18 PM   #1356
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
Sorry. For instance when I am in LFR, I have no current buffs showing at the top right corner. In addition, I also dont have current buffs to my toon in certain boss fights (i.e. Primordius 5 buff stack). I am unsure if this was a new update made to the UI or perhaps I may have to reinstall r10 again and hope it fixes this issue?
I see. Type /raven, go to the Profiles tab, and check what Profile it's set to on Existing Profiles.
 
04-30-13, 01:22 PM   #1357
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14
was set to my shaman's. Switched it to RealUI and they're back up thanks!

is there a difference between RealUI and RealUI-HR?
 
04-30-13, 01:23 PM   #1358
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
was set to my shaman's. Switched it to RealUI and they're back up thanks!

is there a difference between RealUI and RealUI-HR?
HR is the one used for the High Res layout. Mostly just different fonts and minor tweaks, nothing major.
 
04-30-13, 01:31 PM   #1359
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 14
Thanks for the quick replies. Much appreciated. I have another question... why doesn't percentage of items durability show anymore in the character screen? I get the Item Level showing but no durability... sorry if I am being a nuisance with all these questions lol
 
04-30-13, 01:32 PM   #1360
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
Thanks for the quick replies. Much appreciated. I have another question... why doesn't percentage of items durability show anymore in the character screen? I get the Item Level showing but no durability... sorry if I am being a nuisance with all these questions lol
Check the status bars next to the items
 

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off