03-10-08, 01:19 PM   #1
hydroskillet
A Murloc Raider
Addon To See other addons

Is there a addon out there, that allows you to check version of both big wigs and deadly boss mods on other raiders with out having both installed? Or anything like that. I have AddOn studio, but can't code to it to save my life. So if anyone just knows the code that would be cool too
03-10-08, 01:50 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-SpyGnome.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-10-08, 04:57 PM   #3
hydroskillet
A Murloc Raider
Well, I still need to do some further testing on it. However, I did see that there were a TON off errors with it. Both in launching game, and running it for the first time.
03-10-08, 08:40 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What errors? Rabbit just put it up the other day?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-11-08, 06:56 AM   #5
hydroskillet
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
What errors? Rabbit just put it up the other day?
Lots of global errors actually, Also, I did a test run in a BG to see if this would work, and I could not get a reading from anyone,... Also this was a full AV. I updated the TOC, but that should not have changed anything with the code. I think it was still 3.1 but I don't remember for sure.

BTW Seerah, thx for all the help in this.

Last edited by hydroskillet : 03-11-08 at 07:19 AM.
03-11-08, 08:41 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Report your errors either here or on the download page. No errors provided, no fixes given.

Rabbit just forgot to bump the TOC version, but all you need to do is check "Load Out of Date Addons". And changing that number to 20300 would not effect the code.

03-11-08, 08:43 AM   #7
hydroskillet
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Report your errors either here or on the download page. No errors provided, no fixes given.

Rabbit just forgot to bump the TOC version, but all you need to do is check "Load Out of Date Addons". And changing that number to 20300 would not effect the code.
Yeah I did that no biggie with the TOC. And I will post the global errors when I get home

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon To See other addons