05-23-07, 07:42 PM   #1361
jrod39
A Defias Bandit
OK thanks for all the advise updtae as per post from airdragon and all works great!!!!!! big thanks to you mazzle and airdragon.

one prob if anyone can help cant move map says its unlocked but wont move.

THANKS AGAIN LOVE THIS UI

05-24-07, 01:58 PM   #1362
Dahon
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I apologize if this has been answered already. I looked through several pages and didn't see it discussed.

The Mazzle options that's normally on my FuBar is now a small icon on my mini-map. I can't seem to get it back up on my FuBar. When I open the options and try to unclick where it says "Attach to mini map" it doesn't do anything. The problem with this is, is sometimes the icon will appear under the Coordinates at the bottom of the mini-map and I have to relog to get it in a location where I can move (drag) it to an accessible location on the mini-map.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

And Mazzle... thanks for putting this fantastic addon together!!!

05-25-07, 02:30 PM   #1363
Morde.
A Defias Bandit
This is going to make me seem like a complete noob, and I'm sure the answer is simple, but how can I get rid of/move this annoying framework which suddenly moved to the middle of my screen?

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...urrent=wtf.jpg

Thanks in advance for help.

05-25-07, 02:38 PM   #1364
Tsumikiri
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Morde.
This is going to make me seem like a complete noob, and I'm sure the answer is simple, but how can I get rid of/move this annoying framework which suddenly moved to the middle of my screen?

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...urrent=wtf.jpg

Thanks in advance for help.
I think that's one of the DART Frames. Try typing /dart and in the "Texture" drop down list area, look around for it.

05-25-07, 02:42 PM   #1365
Morde.
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Tsumikiri
I think that's one of the DART Frames. Try typing /dart and in the "Texture" drop down list area, look around for it.

/dart brings up a "Type '/help' for blah blah blah..."

05-25-07, 03:12 PM   #1366
Patchumz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
When I talk to NPC's, they have this text like this: (How do i fix it, and on the top right there is that weird damage meter thingy, how do i get rid of that also?)

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3...7160751oa7.jpg

Last edited by Patchumz : 05-25-07 at 03:14 PM.

05-25-07, 03:19 PM   #1367
dragzal
A Cyclonian

Sorry when this was asked before but i couldn´t find anything about this here:

Im playing with a german client:

In the Combat log on the right side i have the problem that every time there stands only "Spieler" (in english: "Player") gains... or "Spieler" heals... but not the name, only this "Spieler"-thing.

What is wrong in the setting of Prat or SimpleCombatLog ? I try different things but nothing changed ?

Thanks for help
Pasqual

Last edited by dragzal : 05-25-07 at 11:43 PM.

05-25-07, 03:27 PM   #1368
Crovax
A Murloc Raider
Problems clicking

Hi mazzle..
First of all i love the UI.. Its great
I have a small problem now.. i'm having problems clicking.. sometime i can't get the sword icon to attack.. I just get the hand when i try to clickon a mob i cant select it. Is there a problem with the mazzlehud? This only happens once in a while.. Is there a problem with mazzlehud? Thanks

05-25-07, 04:18 PM   #1369
depthofhell
A Murloc Raider
Help

After the new patch i lost my bar were all my food goes it was the bar right by the trinkets tryed to figure out what bar that is and i can't. HELP

05-25-07, 04:29 PM   #1370
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tsumikiri
The UI does not use DART.

In response to the original question, you probably got an error when starting up that stopped it from finishing initializating the location of thatframe. Either that or you have another add-on that moves thing and is interfering.

05-25-07, 05:02 PM   #1371
Morde.
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

The UI does not use DART.

In response to the original question, you probably got an error when starting up that stopped it from finishing initializating the location of thatframe. Either that or you have another add-on that moves thing and is interfering.
So how can I go around fixing that?

05-25-07, 05:19 PM   #1372
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Morde.
So how can I go around fixing that?
Determine whether you got an error during startup or mazzification. Read the first post in the bug report thread to learn more.

05-25-07, 07:57 PM   #1373
omega
A Defias Bandit
I am still having trouble mazzifying toons. I don't get the final button to complete the process but I am getting this error. Any help would be appreciated.

MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Frames_Login.lua:225: attempt to index global 'ChatFrame5ScrollDownReminderFlash' (a nil value)

05-25-07, 09:42 PM   #1374
LouisCipher777
A Defias Bandit
this may have been asked earlier in the topic, but i didnt feel like reading though 137 pages of posts to see.

my warrior's main action bar no longer changes when changing stances in combat.

Is this a problem with an addon included with mazzle, or is it a blizzard thing?

if its a mazzle thing, how do i fix it?

05-25-07, 09:44 PM   #1375
Tsumikiri
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Try updating AutoBar. There was a problem with AutoBar conflicting with the Bars or some such. It should work now.

05-25-07, 10:07 PM   #1376
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by omega
I am still having trouble mazzifying toons. I don't get the final button to complete the process but I am getting this error. Any help would be appreciated.

MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_Frames_Login.lua:225: attempt to index global 'ChatFrame5ScrollDownReminderFlash' (a nil value)
Sounds like you disabled Prat.

05-25-07, 10:42 PM   #1377
gweniver
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I've been recently receving the following error from oCD:

This error comes up on load and periodically during gameplay:

[2007/05/25 23:35:42-274-x2]: !!MazzleUI_Preloader\Mods\oCD.lua:50: attempt to index a nil value
(tail call): ?:
<in C code>: in function `CooldownFrame_SetTimer'
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:292: in function `ActionButton_UpdateCooldown':
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:338: in function `ActionButton_OnEvent':
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `CastSpellByName'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:228: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick':
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

---

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this error? oCD seems to function correctly though other then for this error.

05-26-07, 01:26 AM   #1378
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
New error tonight

I updated no problem for the new patch following instructions listed in the forums here. I have been playing bug-free until I switch to a different character and I get this:

[2007/05/26 03:22:11-61-x63]: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:872: bad argument #1 to 'strmatch' (string expected, got nil):
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:872: in function `QueryCastSequence':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1253: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1229>:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1272: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1269>:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1287: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1283>:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1299: in function `UpdateMacroFeedback':
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":10: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

I have reMazzified the layout, and all addons settings with no result. Anyone help shed some light on this please ?

W

05-26-07, 01:56 AM   #1379
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by gweniver
I've been recently receving the following error from oCD:

This error comes up on load and periodically during gameplay:

[2007/05/25 23:35:42-274-x2]: !!MazzleUI_Preloader\Mods\oCD.lua:50: attempt to index a nil value
<in C code>: in function `CooldownFrame_SetTimer'
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:292: in function `ActionButton_UpdateCooldown':
Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:338: in function `ActionButton_OnEvent':
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `CastSpellByName'
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:228: in function `SecureActionButton_OnClick':
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

---

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this error? oCD seems to function correctly though other then for this error.
oCD is not playing well with an add-on you have installed that creates buttons. Since this has not been reported before, I'd look at any add-ons you've added.

05-26-07, 01:57 AM   #1380
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Wolfang
I updated no problem for the new patch following instructions listed in the forums here. I have been playing bug-free until I switch to a different character and I get this:

[2007/05/26 03:22:11-61-x63]: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:872: bad argument #1 to 'strmatch' (string expected, got nil):
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:872: in function `QueryCastSequence':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1253: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1229>:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1272: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1269>:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1287: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1283>:
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1299: in function `UpdateMacroFeedback':
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":10: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

I have reMazzified the layout, and all addons settings with no result. Anyone help shed some light on this please ?

W
There's nothing in there that points to an add-on. It seems to be related to your macros.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD