01-14-10, 11:27 AM   #1
Unpredictabl
A Defias Bandit
Help?

What is the order of the 25 raid party. It just seem all over the place compared to grid. Can you place a group number on the player itself its kind of annoying to click the grid to see what party u in and figure out if u won that trophy in the raid roll or to figure out if you in group 3 or 4 when the raid responsibilities are split up. Also any chance of slipping in forte exorcist into the new nui+6

Is their a way to line up the raid members by order of party members if not what is the actual criteria for the ordering of people in the 25 man raid layout of people in ur raid

01-14-10, 11:49 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In regards to your raid sorting query. This thread has some more information on what was intended, although it looks like it may have broken again.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=29981

As to the displaying of the Group No I'll leave that to Scott to answer as I am not sure what is or is not possible there with the information nUI5 already has and the amount of code changes it would involve.

Forte Exorcist seems class specific so I doubt it will be included as part of nUI as nUI is not a class specific addon but a community wide addon. It should be able to work alongside nUI though like most other addons despite some of the functionality already being in nUI such as cooldowns etc. However, it may be possible to create a plugin to hold some if not all of the different windows into a panel. I'll flag it up as a possible project and when I am next in wow I will see how the addon works and see if its possible. Bear in mind though that if you have a panel for the addon you won't be able to see skada/omen/recount etc at the same time and thus perhaps not an ideal thing to do. Other than that did you have any other ideas about integrating it ? What does it do that nUI doesn't have for you in another form ? Perhaps it is something that can be done as a plugin for warlocks to use.

01-14-10, 11:55 AM   #3
spiel2001
nUI's Author

nUI already does show which group the player is in to the best of my knowledge... though it may not show on the 25 man panel... I can't recall off the top of my head and am at work, so I can't look to see.

If it's not on the 25 man panel, you could just right click the "Raid25" button to back up to the previous panel and have a peek at which group you're in.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

01-14-10, 12:05 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Yes, I can confirm that the group number is displayed but I recall it sometimes being overwritten by something else.

I'll grab some old old screenshots that I just haven't thrown away yet rofl.

Okay, 25 man and 10 man screenshots and both do show group numbers. But I am sure I had problems at some point and had to page back until I could see my group number *shrugs*. Oh well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_072009_040414.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	389.1 KB
ID:	3844  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_072309_035920.jpg
Views:	675
Size:	432.2 KB
ID:	3845  

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Help?