03-02-10, 01:37 PM   #1
Legas
A Kobold Labourer
nUI chat problem.

Well it's a long story i make it short .
I received an e-mail with news from wich i found out about the last nUI release (havent checked nUI releases for like 6 months ) . So i downloaded it without checking the wow version and stuff. Deleted my version of nUI installing this one and it didn`t work . I figured it out , was because of wow version ( i used to play on blizzard but i quited for 6 months and now i started on a pirate server 3.2 wow version ) , so i downloaded a 3.2 nUI 5.05.02 and installed it , and when i logged on it worked with one problem : The chat . The font is different the chat seems to have the Bold thingy on [b] [/.b]
here is a ss to make things clear: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8915/faili.jpg.
How can i get the old chat back ? ( the "default" one that i had with last nUI and that is on wow default UI with no addons on / the one that appears in nUI 5.06.08 release screenshots) ?

so things are >i quited blizzard on 3.3 > started on pirate with 3.2 (deleted patch 3.3) > nUI still working as normal (dont know what version ) > received mail with release > try to install didnt work> found why installed a 3.2 working version (5.02 nUI) > chat changed ...
U may say : get used to it , but it's anoying , i can bearly read some letters and it's to "colorful" and hurts my eyes .

EDIT: forgot to say , i downloaded the 5.02 from curse.com

Last edited by Legas : 03-02-10 at 01:40 PM. Reason: forgot to say

03-02-10, 01:41 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Discussion of Private Servers, in any manner other than theoretical, is completely against our rules. We are an Official Fan Site. We follow Blizzard's rules, on top of our own rules.

Threads requesting assistance with Private Servers get locked. Repeated postings get you banned.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI chat problem.