05-14-09, 12:50 PM   #1
satterwc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Minimap Player Arrow Size?

Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the size of the player arrow within the minimap? I found the option within the Map settings to adjust that one, but nothing similar under minimap. "It's so big!" ... that's what she said.

05-14-09, 07:46 PM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are using 3.11 or higher you should have an option to change the mini-map icon scale. If you right-click the map and select scale the option should be there.

05-14-09, 11:58 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you mean the arrow on the minimap when it is not inside the Carb map? You can't adjust it in that case.

05-15-09, 08:56 AM   #4
satterwc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Do you mean the arrow on the minimap when it is not inside the Carb map? You can't adjust it in that case.
I am talking about the arrow on the minimap when it is shown within the carb map.. ie: zoomed way out on the map or indoors.

I found another addon that does this, I was just hoping I didn't need to install yet another addon. (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ayerarrow.aspx)

EDIT: Scratch that.. playerarrow throws an error with carbonite. Guess I'm stuck with a big fat arrow that keeps me from being able to easily to navigate closely to nodes.

Last edited by satterwc : 05-18-09 at 06:23 PM. Reason: revision of option on other addon

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap Player Arrow Size?