04-14-12, 08:33 PM   #1
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Gold Savings Account

there used to be an LDB Broker that would show you how much gold you had up to a certain point and wouldn't allow you to spend more then that without a separate pop up agreeing to the purchase.

Example: 500G would be the only amount that would show no matter how much gold you had. It would also allow you to add 10% of your loots at a time. So if you killed something and looted it for 10g only 1 gold would be spendable up to the 500g mark you set.

This was really helpful when saving for mechano hogs and such and with the new jade mounts coming I'm sure I will need something like this again I just haven't used it in 2 years and can't find it anymore. I think I was even using Titan bars at the time (I've gone to ldb and fortress now).

The main thing is unlike Lockbox, I think it's called. I don't want to see how much I've saved only what I'm allowed to spend.

Any ideas?
04-14-12, 11:52 PM   #2
Ratso Steamwheedle
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I did a search and found "DepositBox".

Sounds incredibly useful... but yeah, abandoned.
04-15-12, 01:09 AM   #3
Ekaterina
A Theradrim Guardian
You could try NazScrooge, which was recommended by WoW Insider. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/nazscrooge

I also found DepositBox2 here on WoW Interface: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...positBox2.html

Last edited by Ekaterina : 04-15-12 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Additional information.
04-15-12, 04:07 AM   #4
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Ekaterina View Post
You could try NazScrooge, which was recommended by WoW Insider. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/nazscrooge
I second NazScrooge. I've been using it for years to hide most of my gold to keep me from spending it on the AH. It can be used as a deposit box, as well as putting a flat percentage of all gold into "storage".

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".
04-16-12, 11:09 PM   #5
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
thanks Deposit Box what what I was looking for but since its not updated I'm giving Naz a whirl. Is there a way to only show the money you are allowed to spend instead of what's in your lockbox on the LDB. I don't seem to see it as one of the options.

Also is there a way to say I want to save 50% of my looting up to 500G in my bag (not my lockbox) and then after 500G everything else gets deposited. But then when I repair for 50G I'm down to 450G so I go back to saving 50% until I'm back to 500? The Lockbox has a target amount for being saved but I actually want the reverse where I can use upto a certain amount.

Last edited by Tadedra : 04-16-12 at 11:41 PM.
04-19-12, 02:22 PM   #6
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

Why save 50% of the amount you loot before you hit 500g, and then save 100%? Isn't it better to save 0% while under 500g and 100% when above? Anyways, I think you should be able to do so with Naz if you check "Keep percent" and set it at 50, and then check "Maximum" and set it to 500.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Gold Savings Account