12-18-08, 08:14 PM   #1
devildrlver
A Murloc Raider
need help with the onslaught UI

]yeh i just downloaded it
few problems with mine
1. i dont like the font, and how do i make it bigger, and how to change font - fixed this
2. also theres this random transparent black box, look in screenie
3.the info in the middle, i cant remove it, i tried what veniche said
4.how do i scroll up and down in chat etc
5. whats the things at top right of screen
6.look at my action bar bottom center, there are buttons over buttons
7.how do i move the info thing in the middle, so it can show some of that stuff on the bottom panel, a bit like titan panels
8. also how do i get achievements panel, because it shows my profs when i press I
9. also i think i deleted veniches profile, cos it doesnt load anymore, or maybe i reset it, can i redownload it?
10. also why cant i see my casting? wheres cast bar
11. what is that bag mod, why doesnt it open when i press B, only when i trade something or someone it opens,
12-18-08, 10:14 PM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
2) Setting Up: A big black box is bothering me and showing my "That ability isn't ready yet" messages.
Solution: Type /bigred, go to Profiles and copy mine.

3) Setting Up: There's a lot of text in the middle of my screen about my character info.
Solution: Type /sldatatext, select Profiles on the left, then select or copy from mine, 'Veniche - Tichondrius'.

4) type /chatter -- look for it in the options.

6) Problem: The action bars are a mess.
Solution: Type /mac menu, go to Profiles under Macaroon on the left, and copy the Onslaught UI.

7) same as #3. If you don't want it to look like the default, disable "lock modules" in the topleft corner in the /sldt config window.

8) press esc, go to key bindings, look for achievement menu, and bind it back to "i"

9) unless you're afraid affro santa will eat your dog and Elvis' ghost will haunt you .. I don't see why not

10) type /quartz to bring up the castbar options.

11) go to esc - key bindings for this as well. Addon specific binds are usually at the bottom, so scroll down and look for an addon that handles bags there, and rebind it.

This should answer most things, I hope.
12-18-08, 10:26 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
#6 (also the two bars to the right) - go into Interface Options and disable the extra action bars.

#8 - Y is the default keybinding for Achievements. I *should* be looking for group, iirc, and the skills pane is K by default.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-18-08, 11:23 PM   #4
devildrlver
A Murloc Raider
in the /mac menu
how do i copy the profile?
and theres nothing, says no saved profiles
so my action bars at bottom still crossing over the minimap etc

also how do i move the cast bar position?

also how do i add some info to the bottom bar, like my armor damage % etc
also "i" is for the looking for group
and when i press y, it opens up skillet, the profs thingy
12-18-08, 11:43 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Then you'll need to go to the keybindings window, as Psoewish already suggested, and you'll need to reread my post about #6 (the action bars).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-18-08, 11:47 PM   #6
devildrlver
A Murloc Raider

ok i fixed the action bar problem
i just took off the bars in from interface

how do i add more things to the bottom panel
because right now just shows my gold and mail
and on top shows fps and ping

also how do i move the location where the casting bar is

also in cartographer, why cant i right click to zoom out to show bigger map etc

also it says my flying carpet is bad unit vehicle

also still having problem with skillet, when i press y, shows skillet profession etc, instead of achievements

also on the top right, shows buttons for potions, food, hearthing, teleporting etc
can i move them to the bottom right side of the screen where my action bars used to be?
and why does it keep saying [outfitter] cant find frostbite bullets?

also can i make everything less transparent, liek character info, quest thing etc
and can i make all the font bigger?

Last edited by devildrlver : 12-18-08 at 11:54 PM.
12-19-08, 02:21 AM   #7
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hello,

Originally Posted by devildrlver View Post
how do i add more things to the bottom panel
because right now just shows my gold and mail
and on top shows fps and ping
This is done with SLDataText addon. /sldatatext brings up the configuration, you'll find the various modules of information that you can add on the left. Enable the ones you want, and use the config options to move it around and adjust it.

also how do i move the location where the casting bar is
Like Psoewish suggested, use /quartz to access the options. Go to the castbar, Player for example, and uncheck the the Lock option. Now the bar will appear and is capable of being dragged.

also in cartographer, why cant i right click to zoom out to show bigger map etc
Hold the ALT key to temporarily unlock the map. Or find the little key button at the top to unlock it indefinitely.

also it says my flying carpet is bad unit vehicle
A lot of vehicle are showing up like this in the tooltips. It's a harmless glitch resulting from the new vehicle system. Hopefully it will go away soon.

also still having problem with skillet, when i press y, shows skillet profession etc, instead of achievements
'Y' is bound to the OPie ring that shows skills. If you hold it down, you'll see this ring. You can access these options with /rk. Find the Trade Skills ring, and unbind it.

also on the top right, shows buttons for potions, food, hearthing, teleporting etc
can i move them to the bottom right side of the screen where my action bars used to be?
Run /autobar config. Check the box called Move the Bars. Uncheck with finished moving.

and why does it keep saying [outfitter] cant find frostbite bullets?
It's still looking for my settings. Go to the Outfitter tray window from the Character screen, right-click the Normal outfit and click Update to Current Items.

also can i make everything less transparent, liek character info, quest thing etc
Run /skinner, open the dropdown menus on the left: Skinner > Colours. Then click the little box next to Backdrop Colors and slide the vertical slider upward to decrease transparency.

and can i make all the font bigger?
Difficult and not recommended. Clearfont2 can help with this, but the results may distort the UI, since the interface has been fitted to the font sizes as they are now.
12-19-08, 02:29 AM   #8
devildrlver
A Murloc Raider
ok when i press y for skillet, (i made j for achievements)
it opens skillet, when i press y again to close
comes with error saying: interface/addons/skillet/skillets.lua:979:table index is nil
whats that?
also when i do the thing with sldatatext
it shows that information back to mdidle of screen
not at the bottom panel where my gold and coords are

ok i fixed the thing with sldatatext

also changing the transparency slider didnt do anything
was still very transparent

Last edited by devildrlver : 12-19-08 at 02:54 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » need help with the onslaught UI