12-12-10, 06:50 PM   #1
silvermeteor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
In and Out of combat

I am not sure that this is a problem caused by Carbonite but it seems so to me. I am using Beta 4.032003. If I am not in combat I see the "+ combat" and "-combat" keeps scrolling up the screen. When I log out and disable Carbonite it seems to go away.

This is a great group of programs and I certainly appreciate all the effort that it must take to keep it functioning. I hope that you keep up the good work!

12-13-10, 10:55 AM   #2
Spycatcher
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
All depending where you are questing...if you are playing Cataclysm and are questing in Uldum..this is a bug on Blizzards part I believe as this has been happening to a lot of players, including myself in this particular zone. Now unless everyone is using Carbonite, I dont believe its a bug on the part of Carbonite. You turning off your Carbonite might be coincidental. Have you tried it over a long period of time?

12-13-10, 02:46 PM   #3
silvermeteor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
No I have not tried for an extended period. After posting here I had also heard that this was a Blizzard problem so I have simply tried to ignore it. It gets exciting trying to mount in Uldum with mobs closing in and your UI telling you you cannot mount because you are in combat. It certainly adds a new twist to the game.

Thanks for your comments since it reminded me that I needed to make an additional response here absolving Carbonite of blame.

Last edited by silvermeteor : 12-13-10 at 02:48 PM. Reason: lousy spelling

12-13-10, 05:04 PM   #4
Spycatcher
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
LOL...yes it does make for interesting getaways when you cant mount when you need to. Yes..its a Blizz bug..just got live with it until next set of hotfixes. I never had any problems with the same bug in any zone i went into after Uldum, so if your like me and quest fast..you wont have to worry about it for much long....happy questing

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » In and Out of combat