09-13-10, 06:32 AM   #1
senet
A Defias Bandit
mail box Icon

G'day,
I have recently lost my mailbox, calanderand, traking and tother icons from my screen (they used to be on the left under the Carbonite C button. The only way I seem to be able to get them back is to disable carbonite. Is there some thing that I may have unchecked or clicked on. I have tried to reset the ui but this did not work. also is there a way to make the mini map round again like the standard mini map?
cheers

09-13-10, 07:58 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Are you running another map / button addon? Some map enhancers hide the minimap buttons until you hover over the minimap, which can confuzzle Carbonite.

09-13-10, 12:13 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could also check Carb's options to make sure the "button window" isn't hidden. I'm not sure exactly what happens when it is, but it's worth a look.

09-14-10, 05:17 AM   #4
senet
A Defias Bandit
Yeah sorted sort of.
thanks for the poke in the right direction.
now I need to find out how to get the buttons to go to the right hand side of the screen instead of having 2 mini maps but atleast they are back

09-14-10, 06:22 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by senet View Post
Yeah sorted sort of.
thanks for the poke in the right direction.
now I need to find out how to get the buttons to go to the right hand side of the screen instead of having 2 mini maps but atleast they are back
Open your Carbonite options to the "Map Minimap" page. Look for the "Lock button window" option, and uncheck it. When you get your cursor near the Carbonite minimap button, you should see a gray box appear around the button. Move your cursor into the box, but not on the Carbonite button, and it should change from the normal "hand" to the small "triangle" movement cursor. Move the button window where you want it, and re-lock it.

There is no way to (currently) make Carbonites' minimized map round. It's something to do with how the map itself is made.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-14-10 at 06:28 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » mail box Icon