07-05-11, 02:46 PM   #1
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Export Interface Art on a Mac?

So, Blizzard has changed the way to obtain the interface art/code files. Instead of downloading, we're supposed to use the console to extract them.
Yet, I've not been able to find information regarding Macs. The only information I found was on this site: http://www.robl.me/posts/extracting-...e-code-and-art. I was able to run WoW from the terminal, but I can't get the console to open, even after pressing every single one of the keys of my keyboard. I also tried to run the command on the terminal... Nothing.

So, anyone knows how to extract the art files on a Mac? Or where to download them? (Updated, the ones on blizzard site aren't).
07-05-11, 07:27 PM   #2
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you're using a European keyboard layout, you'll have to do some fiddling around (and I don't know exactly what) to get the "~" key to respond and open the console. Other than that, the guy is spot-on for running in console mode on a Mac.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
07-05-11, 07:54 PM   #3
Saiket
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

You can temporarily rebind the console key with SetConsoleKey(key), if tilde was the problem.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Export Interface Art on a Mac?