05-03-09, 06:10 PM   #1
shinzon
A Fallenroot Satyr
bg mini map

any way to disable the mini map for bg its rather annoying to me the normal carbonite minimap i have gotten hidden but when i enter a bg it shows up on every bg i enter i dont even use the blizz bg minimap either its just in the way

05-03-09, 10:08 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The map stores separate size and locations for each BG, but not the hidden state. I tried closing the map and it stayed closed as I entered and left a few BGs.

Why would you not want to use the map? Not seeing where your team members are and the various states and locations of objectives, makes you mostly blind.

05-04-09, 10:25 AM   #3
shinzon
A Fallenroot Satyr
well because i use the main map for it since i have scaled that down to a size i like and for minimap i use chinchilla since i cant get the mining/herb nodes to show on the carbonite minimap even tho its set to show them for the relevant chars ofc still just dont get why it wont work on my druid really gives me some grey hairs tried to delete wtf for my druid char and in wtf still no go but i just use cartographer on my druid for now

05-04-09, 11:05 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can't just delete the character specific Carbonite.lua file because only known flight masters are stored in there. You would need to delete/rename/move the one in the SavedVariables folder.

I've been mining a fair amount on my rogue recently and tracking dots are showing fine with the minimap in the Carb map.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » bg mini map